Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Searching?

Page: 1 of 1
 Zephyr77
05-08-2002, 12:24 AM
I really enjoy the forum. Nice work! However, whats up with not being able to search posts?
 OnlyOneCanoli
05-08-2002, 1:20 AM
Hehe, they were just taken off today because of a server load. They've been up for the past couple of weeks. Expect them back when the staff gets all the kinks out of the server.
 Blowhole
05-10-2002, 12:50 AM
Excuse me OnlyOneCanoli, but I have been logging on to this forum almost everyday for the last week and searching for some help on some things, and I have not had the search function work once. Maybe I just have really bad timing, but I have not been able to use the search function for at I think about 3 weeks, but don't quote me on that. I understand that you guys get a lot of posts you need to sort through and are busy with other stuff here, but wouldn't several weeks be enough time to "work the kinks out?"
 OnlyOneCanoli
05-10-2002, 1:09 AM
I have not been able to use the search function for at I think about 3 weeks, but don't quote me on that.

Sorry for quoting you, ;), but it was enabled for at least a week as far as I can remember, and it was disabled two days ago, I believe. It's been up quite a bit in the last few weeks.
Page: 1 of 1