Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i'll give it up finally...

Page: 1 of 1
 R-N3
05-07-2002, 11:07 PM
new patch, still freeze/soundloop...

obviously ~60% of players/customers having this problem isn't enough for Raven to take hand on it.

obviously a 9 pages related thread in the no1 related forum is also still too short to be taken for serious for some developers.

i will shurely keep it on mind for the next time i'm about to pick a Lucasarts/Raven game in the stores.

so many great things in a game that dont even run -what a waste of innovation.

and for now i'll dump this crappy piece of software instead of spending another 3 weeks with trying to finish a single level without 5 times hardreset.

sorry..but i am mad and disappointed.

over and out.
now you can go and flame me if u want.
 registrthis
05-07-2002, 11:11 PM
You won't get any flames from me. I think I'm gonna try to
sell my copy to some poor bastard on ebay.
 Blueeyedwolf
05-09-2002, 4:39 PM
*S******s* Yeah u could but think about how they are going to feel when they cant get something to work properly, if your not careful then they might send you abusive e-mails and u never know, u might even get a stalker :p
 Blueeyedwolf
05-09-2002, 4:41 PM
By the way, that was meant to be s******s, i have no idea why it stared it out, maybe too close to a racial word:confused: If it still does it then its a form of chuckling
 Death-Dude
05-09-2002, 8:18 PM
Originally posted by Blueeyedwolf
By the way, that was meant to be s******s, i have no idea why it stared it out, maybe too close to a racial word:confused: If it still does it then its a form of chuckling

I think he meant offspring of female dogs, and I understand his frustration...I can't get the game to do more than crash.
Page: 1 of 1