Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS: The missing community

Page: 1 of 1
 sickboy2k
06-27-2000, 6:56 PM
As far as the SW on-line community goes I'm new here. I have in fact been online behind the community for 3 1/2 years. Until recently I had forgotten SW. The lack of decent Sp levels in JK made me move onto Half Life. Now after looking over my old 2Gb HD i have found the teaser trailer for TMP. Since then (2 days) i have been trying to rediscover the SW online community.
It is true that the action has slowed down. Yet i still think that there is hope.
BLAH BLAH....i just read what i typed and im woffling. basically i think that the community just needs a kick up the arse to get it motivated!!!

------------------
----------------------
"The boy is dangerous, they all sense it why can't you..." - Obi-Wan
 Hannibal
06-27-2000, 8:48 PM
I hope you feel better.
 Kurgan
06-27-2000, 8:52 PM
Hey, you should go to Admiral's Command Chamber (sorry, I forget the exact link..), that has a ton of Single Player levels for JK and MOTS posted for download.

Something to whet your appetite for Obi-Wan and a cool way to relive the magic of Jedi Knight.

Kurgan
 LDB_Leeman
06-27-2000, 9:00 PM
 imajedix
06-30-2000, 6:49 AM
http://www.massassi.net) is the hub of the jk and mots community right now, so you might want to check that out. jk and mots are still going strong, but most people are seasoned editors, so they spend longer making more detailed/fun levels, of a higher quality.

oh, and check out siege on derra iv, by ryan, its one of the best sp levels out there!
Page: 1 of 1