Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A few questions for star wars fan's

Page: 1 of 1
 darthjustin69
04-11-2000, 1:00 AM
I have a few questions for u guys & gals. Does anyone have any guesses to what the secound episode will be called? Why is episode 1 not on DVD. I heard it won't be out on DVD intill 2005, to weight for all the Star Wars movies to come out.
Thanks, ..... "And may the force be with you"

------------------
JUSTIN
 StormHammer
04-11-2000, 9:05 PM
Does anyone have any guesses to what the secound episode will be called?

Any guess would be a complete shot in the dark - I mean, just look at 'The Phantom Menace'...sounds more like a ghost story than Star Wars. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif) Nevertheless, it's supposed to be set during the Clone War, so how about...Episode II: The Clone War?

Why is episode 1 not on DVD

Apparently George Lucas wants to release a Special Edition on DVD, but his time is so constrained by the next two movies that he can't give it any attention until ALL of the prequels are finished, which will be, as you said, around 2005 (it takes 2-3 years to make a Star Wars film...).

Of course, by then, DVD will be a thing of the past...technology waits for no man, so the whole issue is probably redundant.

------------------
----[] So be it...Jedi []----
 Darth Kurgan
04-11-2000, 11:39 PM
A total shot in the dark to be sure.. It probably won't be "Birth/Rise of the Empire" or "The Clone Wars" or anything that obvious, but maybe "Revenge of the Sith"

Personally though, my money is on "Blue Harvest 2"

Kurgan
 Vagabond
04-12-2000, 12:55 AM
Hell, with the huge, off-the-wall surprise title of The Phantom Menace, it's anybody's guess what Episode II will be called. If it follows in Episode I's footsteps, it might end up being called:

Star Wars - Episode II: Scooby meets the Harlem Globe Trotters

------------------
VagabondNomad on the Zone...

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
 LDB_Leeman
04-12-2000, 5:35 PM
How about Star Wars, Episode II: A Fall from grace?

Yeah, it's corny, so shoot me...

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
 BeastMaster
04-13-2000, 7:44 PM
Actually, that sounds good.

Eps. II and III are supposed to be darker than TPM, so think along the lines of The Empire Strikes Back.

Hmm. . . "The Empire Strikes" . . . ?

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Obi-wan Shinobi
04-13-2000, 11:26 PM
Episode II: Electric Boogaloo

------------------
"I saw...I saw a city in the clouds..."
 Qui Kenobi
04-14-2000, 2:04 PM
I heard it might be "Empire Rising" from some webpage or something but that was a while ago. Since Episode II is supposedly the movie where Anakin & Amidala fall in love (he'll probably start showing dark tendencies here), and Episode III is supposedly where he falls to the dark side completely and hunts down the Jedi (I heard "Fall of the Jedi" from that same webpage a while back), we could try to think along those lines.

Just throwing in my two bits...

------------------
"Well, you were right about one thing, Master. The negotiations were short."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
 Kylilin
04-14-2000, 6:44 PM
the title of the movie may be Star Wars Episode II: Amidala Does Dallas
 Kaiser
04-17-2000, 4:57 AM
Hopefully it will be called: Episode II: Jar Jar Binks is Tortured for Two Hours
 wizzywig
04-17-2000, 6:55 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser:
Hopefully it will be called: Episode II: Jar Jar Binks is Tortured for Two Hours

Kaiser--

Jar Jar is da bomb!

http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/jdenney/jjlogo.jpg)

:-P~~~~~~~~~~

--wiz
 Kurgan
04-17-2000, 11:38 PM
As opposed to "Jar Jar tortures the audience for two hours"

; P

Kurgan
 Jedi_Cracken
04-19-2000, 12:27 AM
Episode II: Fall of the Jedi

Episode III: Rise of the Empire

Complete geniuous.

------------------
I am one with the force..........
 Dark Jedi
04-21-2000, 10:57 PM
Naw, Jar should die quickly or else slowly and painfully (but offscreen). But he didn't ruin Epidode I— it was terriable anyways. :)
 Lith Sord
04-22-2000, 6:22 AM
If Jar Jar is in the next 2 i might have to top myself! I dont think they'll bring him into 2+3 myself.....i bloody hope not anyway!

------------------
hmmmmm, fear. My favorite snack....
 Hannibal
04-22-2000, 6:16 PM
I read on TheForce.net that they announced what they are working on DVDs. But they didn't say for which movie or when they will be released. So it could be Ep4-6 or Ep1. Cant wait to see.
 Lord_Maul
04-24-2000, 4:17 PM
The Rise of Darkness? And there is an update on theforce.net about dvd.

[/B][/QUOTE]
 toms
04-25-2000, 4:15 PM
episode 2: the evil dudes.

but personally my money is on:
episode 2: balance of the force
Page: 1 of 1