Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How much will it cost

Page: 1 of 1
 VIO
05-05-2002, 6:57 PM
does anyone one know the monthly rate for galaxies yet cuz this game has already ruined my life and it hasn't even come out yet i must have it but im poor hell im getting a job so i can afford this!!
 Gaalgoth
05-05-2002, 7:15 PM
Well, I've never playyed a mmorpg before, but i have friends that do. On average, they cost about $10 a month. I used to think this was a rip off, but I mean think about it.....with that 10 it's like paying for all the supervision they put into the servers and the updates they put in.....which they had better put in. what i mean is like monthly additions to the game, so the universe is constantly expanding. but expect it to be between 10 and 15 $. don't worry, it won't be too bad. course at the same time i'll be saving up for a new comp, but oh well.
 MikeC
05-05-2002, 9:29 PM
We don't know for sure, but like Gaalgoth said, it will probably be around $10 a month.
 Wraith 8
05-06-2002, 5:30 AM
ooooo that reminds me... time to get a credit card :D
Page: 1 of 1