Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum updates!~~!~

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
05-05-2002, 6:45 AM
I've updated these forums slightly; they now will have better Netscape/Mozilla browser support, as well as becoming fixed-width (rather than variable-width, or "stretchy"), which better matches the site. I've also added a few custom graphics to replace the bulky larger default icons for profile, e-mail, pm, homepage, etc. I hope you all like it! I slaved over a hot computer for hours cooking it up.
 Tall Guy
05-05-2002, 9:02 AM
and it looks very tasty indeed! ;) cant quite decied whats different tho....everythin just looks a bit...thinner! ;)

Good job anyway ;)
 Metallus
05-05-2002, 4:43 PM
Thanks. I think my goal was for people to not notice anything different from the site. I guess it worked, since you can't figure out what I've changed. *evil laugh*
 Huz
05-05-2002, 9:13 PM
Woo, Met! Oddly enough I noticed there was something different about the page, without actually realising that the logo wasn't all over the place in my crazy browser any more...

So... mission accomplished on both fronts? :P
 Metallus
05-05-2002, 9:26 PM
Wow, so what I changed actually fixed it? That's a first.
 Metallus
05-22-2002, 6:15 AM
I'm having too much fun with this. I've figured out how to change lots of little things. The breadtrail/crumbtrail (list of forums at the top) has been altered slightly, as well as the mod list and users online lists. Tee hee! I'll hack some more stuff when I have the time.
 MeddlingMonk
05-22-2002, 1:03 PM
You're right. You're having too much fun. You need to lie down with an ice pack on your head. Or maybe a Buick. :p
Page: 1 of 1