Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Play with me!

Page: 1 of 1
 Del Vach
02-23-2000, 2:25 AM
I've had ST Racer since Christmas, and due to a series of hard drive problems, was sadly forced to play the game start to finish several times. The computer simply offers no challenge at this point, and I was wonder if any human out there would want to arrange to play a network game.

Am I correct in understanding that there is no public server-based Racer play at this point?
 wizzywig
02-23-2000, 6:56 AM
You can play multiplayer EP1: Racer at www.heat.net). (http://www.heat.net.) Login, download the Heat software, and you're good to go. I'm too busy with deadlines now to do any online racing, but I'm sure there are others around here who would give you a run for your trugats. A better place to go to meet other racers (instead of here at the Cantina) would probably be the Racer forum next door.

--wiz
Page: 1 of 1