Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

no bsp.....HELP!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Young Master
04-28-2002, 3:37 AM
I m new, but I did a small little test room, and when i go and compile fulvis, I get this message:

Running bsp command...

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -bsp C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -vis C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -light C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -bsp C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

SoF2Map v1.0c (c) 2000 Raven Software Inc.

---- BSP ----

Unspecified error - please contact John or Rick.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -vis C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

---- Vis ----

Unspecified error - please contact John or Rick.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2map -light C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

----- Lighting ----

SetQdirFromPath: no 'base' in ь

completed.
Run time was 0 hours, 0 minutes and 1 seconds

I end up with no .bsp file.....whats the deal...please, anyone??
 Lord Reye's
05-02-2002, 9:42 PM
Someone told me a earlier person posted that and that its a

directory problem which is hope for us still im looking for that

now! And ill tell what i find out put me on your buddy list

if you find anything:c3po:
 Cmdr. Antilles
05-02-2002, 9:49 PM
I had that too...

Just double check your project settings (file > project settings), and make sure they all point to the correct folders.
Page: 1 of 1