Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mods?

Page: 1 of 1
 crazy_dog
08-24-2001, 2:46 PM
Apart from Leon, Chris and Rhett (not to meantion the fashion type) what other mods are there? Like the ones you people are talking about using in games.
 Boba Rhett
08-24-2001, 2:58 PM
I suppose it would be pretty confusing around here if you thought everyone was talking about moderators. :D

When refering to GB, "mods" is a shorter way of saying modifications. Modifications being user made alterations\levels for the game. That clear everything up? :)
 Tie Guy
08-24-2001, 3:26 PM
Yes, Rhett is correct, and he is not only a mod, but he makes mods too, and good ones at that.

Anyways, there is also, ZeroXscape, Sherack Nhar, The Jackal, Aristotle, and one or two others too i think. They are all "mods" even though some are admins too.
 Paragon_Leon
08-24-2001, 6:33 PM
there's a few people from Lucas Games that set up these forums, webmaster Chris is one of them.

Mod-packs would actually be a better term to use when you're talking about the game-variations, since it avoids confusion.
Unless all mods suddenly start wearing back-packs.. :D Get it ?
 crazy_dog
08-25-2001, 9:53 AM
Thanks for the info. How can you get mods?
 TheJackal_jk2
08-25-2001, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Mod-packs would actually be a better term to use when you're talking about the game-variations, since it avoids confusion.
Unless all mods suddenly start wearing back-packs.. :D Get it ?

Leon... are you okay? Did you bump your head? :D j/k
 Tie Guy
08-25-2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by TheJackal

Leon... are you okay? Did you bump your head? :D j/k

Only when he was born :D j/k

Anyways, i've never run across any mod-packs, do they even have that many out there. If so, i'd like to know where i can you find them too.
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-25-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Yes, Rhett is correct, and he is not only a mod, but he makes mods too, and good ones at that.

Really? Rhett, could you make me a mod then? :D I want a SW mod for SC, RA2, or AoK. If not that's fine. :D
 Paragon_Leon
08-25-2001, 1:03 PM
no folks, it was just a play with words...
:D

i actually was born WAY early, so that might explain things.

Mod-packs, back-packs... still don't get it ? :D
 Kvan
08-25-2001, 1:54 PM
Originally posted by thrawn12786

Really? Rhett, could you make me a mod then? :D I want a SW mod for SC, RA2, or AoK. If not that's fine. :D
Hehehe...as far as I know Rhett only MODs for JK
....Leon I still don't get it ;)
 Tie Guy
08-25-2001, 2:12 PM
Yes, rhett does alot of things with JK, but not RA2 or AOK or any of that.

Anyways, i get it Leon, but that doesn't mean in was funny :D
Page: 1 of 1