Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

World Craft

Page: 1 of 1
 Kublai
04-27-2002, 12:26 AM
**** man, I wish you could make maps with worldcraft instead of these other half assed editors. Worldcraft is a precise tool and kicks the living snot out of these POSs.
 VEGETA2K1
04-27-2002, 12:32 AM
actually these tool are much better adn world craft is half assed to these.. these ahve much more options, the ability for round surfaces, and other stuuf... .but.. u can still use workd craft(this is a theory by a 15 yr old, use if u wish..)
just make ur map "lay out" in WC, then once you have made it, save the .map file, and you can open in jkradiant to add entities and stuff(this is all a guess!) or if this doesnt work, what you could also do is, get one of the older versions of the world craft, once for quake2, then you make ur map in that, get a q2 to q3 map converter, opent he newy converted map in jkradiant, add your entties....

again this is all a theory, soo not 100% sure if this wil lwork.
 [BH]GMAN
04-28-2002, 2:45 AM
I totally agree with Kublai, Worldcraft is much more userfriendly, and the 3D camera usage and selection is by far many times better than any Radiant editor. Q3Radiant isn't that bad, but if I had a chance to use WorldCraft, thats what I would go with.

-GMAN
 Obi-Cyph
04-28-2002, 4:35 AM
Originally posted by Kublai
**** man, I wish you could make maps with worldcraft instead of these other half assed editors. Worldcraft is a precise tool and kicks the living snot out of these POSs.

Why bitch on here about it. Go and have a bitch to Valve Software about it, after all, they are the ones who own Worldcraft now. Ask them to put in Quake 3 support. Oh thats right, they won't.
Page: 1 of 1