Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

First map ever... help!

Page: 2 of 2
 Tenakalaz
04-28-2002, 4:47 PM
Okay I had the same problem as you with the bsp stuff. Heres what to do make sure the paths are correctly placed and that you save your maps into the "maps" folder then when you bsp it will do the rest for you. that will be it I assure you.
 VEGETA2K1
04-28-2002, 7:29 PM
Tenakalaz, thank you! this seemd to work!(well.. its compiling.. so ill take that as working!) i had it saved some where else.. .thanx alot!!!
 VEGETA2K1
04-28-2002, 10:29 PM
okay got another question.. 2 actually.... is there any way to make jkradiant have 3 viewports? 3d, top, side/back/front?

and secondly, how would i go on making a ramp the player could walk up?
 Nanime
04-29-2002, 12:03 AM
I think if you check the preferences under view there will be a window that comes up with 4 different screen layouts. Take a look there. All you do is pick the one you want and restart.
 VEGETA2K1
04-29-2002, 12:25 AM
ahhh okey thanx alot! another question... how can i resize the entitiy windows and stuff?:confused:
Page: 2 of 2