Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unable to play online

Page: 1 of 1
 alankky
04-20-2002, 3:35 PM
While playing online for couple of seconds, it pops up CL_parsepacketentities and disconnected. Please advise.
 kane827
04-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Everyone and there brother are having this error. Some say that you have to have the CD in the tray, others say you don't. some say get the patches at gamecopyworld, i tried them and it still won't work. I read someone saying you have to disable your network card to play. did that. didn't work.

From now on I'm going to warez games to see if the damn thing works before i shell out 50 bucks for a fvcking coaster.

You hear me Raven!!!!
We want the freakin patch!!!
And if it doesn't get here soon, And when it comes it still doesn't work, it's time to play taget practice with JK2 and a sawed-off.
 Mertado
04-21-2002, 2:39 AM
Go ahead and play target practice with your $50. I'd rather just wait and see what the patch fixes.

alankyy, you can fix your problem by uninstalling the no-CD crack. That's the culprit.
Page: 1 of 1