Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GF RPG on the Net

Page: 1 of 1
 H. Toothroot
04-19-2002, 12:36 PM
Hi everybody!
Iґm just found this forum, subscribed and thought abiut posting something. Right in this moment I had the idea of how great it would be to experience the World of GF on the Internet, wher you could create your own character and choose from different lifeforms. So you could be just as Grim, or if you want, be a driving Golem or whatever Glottis would be. You could get a Job or just be running arround having fun! Of course some kind of editor has to be made up by LEC to provide new scenes, new riddles and a whole new experience of GF!
I was wondering, why I didnґt already find any topics concerning the idea of an editor or multiplayer possibility.

:stan:Imagine how easy it would be, to put some chat into the line, where the player usually chooses what he wantґs to say in the game. Wouldnґt that be great?

Actually all this is more some strange kind of dream, but if you are interested in processing it, you can post some ideas that you have. And maybe people who are actually involved in putting up games will read it and pick up the idea to satisfy the gamers.:D

May the force be with u:toothrot:

:explode:
 Tellus12
04-21-2002, 2:55 PM
bit of a toughie to know what to say on that one:S ..eerrm, ...it'd be tryin too hard to mimmick that online star wars game (which looks the nuts), galaxies i thikn it's called.nice idea though.
 Tall Guy
04-21-2002, 9:11 PM
yeah great idea, if only we had the people to dedicate the time into pulling it off. would be great tho ;)
 Zaarin
04-25-2002, 9:00 PM
Yeah, I was going to create something like that a while ago. I may have even made a post about it on the old forums. However, after giving it more thought, it was going to take a hell of a lot of time to make and manage, and it probably would be used much, if at all. It also might have sucked ass.

I originally thought of the idea when I worked on my original GF site, before I came to GFC. But I couldn't really do anything there, because firstly, I didn't really know how, and secondly, it was on Geocities so I couldn't run any scripts. I started on the idea and gave up probably the same day :)

If you want to see my old site, check it out herehere (http://www.geocities.com/laadventures/Grim/). Ooh, that brings back memories. I had big plans for that site. I thought of it going to bed one night, and made it the next day.
 Tall Guy
04-26-2002, 7:37 PM
ahhh yes i remember. we were only talkin about bringin it back a few weeks ago...i think the thead is in the questions/comments forums somewhere. didnt know it was urs!

EDIT: oh yes i did ! ;) (forgot u changed ur name!)
Page: 1 of 1