Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

has anyone else noticed this?

Page: 1 of 1
 Tellus12
04-18-2002, 6:35 PM
you know that you can veiw all the cutscenes in the game again after you have completed it, well there appears to be one missing in mine,and it's the best one in my opinion, is it the same as all ofyours too, in year 4 when your in your cloak at the back of the giant greenhouse tryin to find sals body, the scene when he ues his scythe to cut all the flowers away and reveal the body, is extra classy if you ask me but is the only one thats missing, i can understand the shortness may have somethin to do with it but i'd just thought i'd mention it.
 MeddlingMonk
04-19-2002, 12:25 AM
Aaaaaahhhh!!! Life is no longer worth living! :D :p :D
 Tellus12
04-19-2002, 4:24 PM
isnt around here though is it, this place is like a drought.....i also nioticed another cutscene missin with the beavers, well come on monkstain:) keep the convo goin.:D :p :D
 MeddlingMonk
04-20-2002, 11:25 PM
Borrowed from the AG forums...

Tell me (if you can) what movies these quotes are from:

Funny how I meet you at all my homicides.

Say your goddamed pronouns!

This is a bright-red dress but Technicolor is sooo expensive!

She's so refined. I think I'll kill myself.
 Tall Guy
04-21-2002, 9:17 PM
i come here to post not research! ah u ask hard questions! i never know the answers...maybe im just a dumbass :(
 MeddlingMonk
04-22-2002, 2:42 AM
No, not dumb. I don't really expect answers. The movies most people see are the ones released in their lifetimes and I'm just the opposite. If I want to talk about movies with someone, I have to pick a person who's at least sixty. :rolleyes:

(This thread should probably be moved.)

Anyway, not that it really matters:

Shadow of the Thin Man, 1941
Murder By Death, 1976
The Big Store, 1941
Singin' in the Rain, 1952
 Tall Guy
04-22-2002, 9:46 AM
kinda old but still good films! ;)

im not very good at film trivia neway
 MeddlingMonk
04-22-2002, 8:35 PM
I grow old...I grow old...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

:p
 Tall Guy
04-23-2002, 8:49 AM
so how old are you?
 MeddlingMonk
04-23-2002, 4:00 PM
Old enough to quote T.S. Eliot. :D
Page: 1 of 1