Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trade Federation Missions Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Rooby
04-17-2002, 2:56 PM
I am desperate. I cant defeat Otto Gungha (sp?). I can't even get started. The darn Gungan Navy whollups me and I can't find any resources to get started. Any help on where to begin in this mission would be very helpful.
 fido4fox
04-18-2002, 8:29 PM
try taking a look around your area to find some resourses before you get to far into the battle. I havent played that scenario in a while, but I think that you atart out in the lower left hand side of the map and must destroy those gungan ba$tard$ in the middle of the map.

Along the south end of the map there are islands full of resources. Colonize those, defend them and then...wipe them out, all of them!

fido

:dtrooper:
 Messier75
04-30-2002, 2:56 PM
At the beginning of the game you have enough for a shield generator.

Build one, have it cover part of the water so you can build your navy in peace, keep your troops under the protection of the shield.

That buys you enough time to build up a large enough force to start taking out Gungun villages. Don't wait too long because they'll mine all the nova and leave you with nothing.
 Automaton
05-05-2002, 8:44 PM
I concur. Also, a spaceport is good, with up to thirty workers gathering Carbon, which you can then sell off to buy other materials that you need.
Page: 1 of 1