Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anakin's Pod

Page: 1 of 1
 Hannibal
04-26-2000, 5:19 PM
Remember Watto says no pod is worth to slaves, so Qui-Gon says "ok just the boy." How come after they won the race, instead of selling the pod for them money they got they traded the pod for Anakins mom? Im not saying shed get to go and watch Anakin be trained but the least they could do was try and free her. Makes no sense.
 Kylilin
04-26-2000, 5:36 PM
you know, I've asked myself that same question too many times.
 BigBud
04-27-2000, 5:27 AM
 darth_maul_87
04-29-2000, 1:54 AM
very puzzling!
 Obiwon15
04-29-2000, 4:23 AM
I have also asked myself this question,but then I thought to myself watto wouldnt sell her anyway he had already lost all his money and Anikan to Qui gon I dont think he would sell him the only slave he had left.

"I am a jedi like my father before me"
 Zoom Rabbit
04-29-2000, 7:13 AM
If they sold a winning podracer...and gave the money to Shmi...then why doesn't she just buy her own freedom?!? Especially considering she could sell C3PO, too!

Stupid! Stupid...!

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."
Page: 1 of 1