Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All Admins Go Here Small Problem Only Admins And Staff

Page: 1 of 1
 kanehart
04-16-2002, 12:38 AM
Sorry this is rude of me. I have tride to email you about getting hosted. But I hear your emails may be down. Anyways I would like to get hosted and I had to have a demo layout.

http://fsonline.ca/sw/)

That's the templete. I will add a lot to it like forums some php stuff and more stuff like poll and php news soon and more. But I have no where to do this stuff. Thats why I want to get hosted. Well admins and staff can you look into this.

Sorry to be rude I have emailed people and went into that chat and more. This was last thing.

Kane Hart

Here is how you can get me
MSNM: kanechart@msn.com
YMSG: kanechart
AOL: kanechart sr
 kanehart
04-16-2002, 8:49 AM
Next day still same problem.
 kanehart
04-16-2002, 12:48 PM
Hmm. Does the staff go and look here. I have emailed them went on chat even posted on a news thing. And still no respones. Are they busy or is it true that there is an email problem with there emails.
 acdcfanbill
04-16-2002, 3:00 PM
well, normally they browse the forums a lot, i guess you seem to have caught them at a bad time, i hope they get in contact with you...
 kanehart
04-16-2002, 5:08 PM
I hope so to. I'm getting marked for this at school :)
 kanehart
04-16-2002, 8:53 PM
hehe I guess I will not be able to do this.
Page: 1 of 1