Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is the game burnable?

Page: 1 of 1
 Mindburner
04-15-2002, 9:15 PM
Ok, well I tried to burn the game the other day because, well my parents are divorced so I've been having to keep bringing the CD back and forth. Its getting old and I often forget.

So I tried to burn the CD and I could burn it and all, but when I try to put it in the CD ROM and run it, I get the insert the CD error.

Anyway that any of you have found out on how to format the CD or something so the game recgonizes it?

BTW - Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, couldn't decide if it was tech help or not :rolleyes:
 Emon
04-15-2002, 9:17 PM
Yeah, you can burn it. Try making an ISO or CD-image of the disc first, on to your HDD. From your HDD burn from that CD-image back onto a CD.

You can do that with [a program]...do a search for it on google.com
 moore+
04-15-2002, 9:17 PM
Well technically, 2 computers = you need 2 licenses, thus 2 retail cds, so I really don't think this is the place to ask and I doubt you will be getting help.
 Foxbatkllr
04-15-2002, 9:18 PM
The CD is burnable, I burnt a perfect copy for backup. However, don't try to install it on another computer. I've heard people complaining on this forum that they couldn't play MP after they installed it on two computers.
 Mindburner
04-15-2002, 9:18 PM
Thanks, I'll try that and see what happens.
 Emon
04-15-2002, 9:20 PM
Originally posted by Foxbatkllr
The CD is burnable, I burnt a perfect copy for backup. However, don't try to install it on another computer. I've heard people complaining on this forum that they couldn't play MP after they installed it on two computers.

Worked fine for me when I tested my backup copy.
 Foxbatkllr
04-15-2002, 9:23 PM
I mean they were saying the couldn't play MP, at least on the ingame browser if two computers were trying to play at the same time with the same copy.
Page: 1 of 1