Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Seeing, Protect, Team Heal and Team Energize...

Page: 1 of 1
 Madjai
04-15-2002, 9:15 PM
does anyone actually use these force powers, i find them kind of a waste of my precious points.

The only time i use seeing is when im playing JediMaster and looking for lonely victims to pick off. Otherwise i dont have a problem looking for people.

Ive seen people use Protect, but i swear i kill them just as easily when they dont have it on.

And when are you likely to use team heal? Everyone is always running around on their own, sometimes you find a player or two heading in the same direction as you are but after a fight hes either dead or gone somewhere else and youre too busy trying to stay alive yourself to be worrying about him. Plus you dont see how much health your mate has so you dont know if he even needs help.

And as for team energize... when your all fighting your probably going to waste enough force power yourself so that you cant even give some to your team with this ability.

These are just useless skills to ME, if you guys find them useful please share your stories or ideas.
 Foxbatkllr
04-15-2002, 9:20 PM
I do find protect useful very occasionally but most of the time absorb + heal works better for me. Never tried the team stuff cuz it didn't seem useful. Used seeing once and said big deal.
 Zek
04-15-2002, 9:23 PM
The team powers are virtually useless, and Protect is rarely worth the points. I always put one point in Seeing on duel games for the occasional Mind Trick user, but besides that... I've also heard it's very useful for flag defending in CTF, but I can't testify to that.
 OOO
04-15-2002, 9:46 PM
I've always got team heal maxed out to 3 points, and use it allot in team ffa and capture the flag. I can keep several people fighting for allot longer then would otherwise be normally possible. It can heal 1 person for 50, or 2 people for slightly less or three people for around 33. In a big team ffa match I can supply hundreds of extra hit points to my team mates.

The thing being is I have never ONCE seen any one else using team heal, which boggles my mind. If two or three people have team heal going, you can keep a bunch of people fighting forever, with only one hit kills taking people out.

OOO
Page: 1 of 1