Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHerring
04-15-2002, 7:57 PM
It's so awesome when Jan

SOrry for my deception but I don't want to ruin it for others.

but she DIES? God damn NOOOO!!! I was mad pissed. Tavion, that stupid sonofa*****, cut her head off? Christ, it's not f'ing Mardi Gras, you dumb hoe. I was mad about that. I think that the DF series will probably close here. THe next one will contain all new characters and stuff.

I didn't think it was true until Desann said that she did in the shuttle. This suxors.
 Pseudofun
04-15-2002, 8:01 PM
it truly is sad that she's dead forever.....

^_^

It'd sure be nice if she wasn;t actually dead wouldn't it?
 enDless_Deliriu
04-15-2002, 8:03 PM
Yeah, that part really sucks. Not gonna say more tho for fear of having to use the spoiler tags.

Ha ha ha, this isn't a spoiler, but you thought it was. Ha ha ha. I tricked you good and now you are mine! *snap-hiss of a lightsaber being activated before going through your neck* All too easy!
 Madcow
04-15-2002, 8:59 PM
someones gotta break it to you, so you don't quit the game :P

she don't die, Desann tricked kyle into revealing the valley of the jedi by faking her death, how eeeevil

can't get the spoiler tags working :P
 RedHerring
04-15-2002, 9:07 PM
Madcow,

I knew I shouldn't have looked at that spoiler. Good job, now you just ruined the game for me!

j/k
Page: 1 of 1