Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taunts?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Euronymous
04-15-2002, 3:57 PM
How do I do them?
 Canis_Aureus
04-15-2002, 4:15 PM
search for "Taunts" here on the forum

OR

/bind <key> +taunt
 Pvt_Dancer
04-15-2002, 6:24 PM
Well that would be nice if search was implemented. What I want to know is, whats up with "tauntKillInsult" and the other taunt commands listed when you do a cmdlist in the console. Are those able to be bound and used? I couldn't get them to work but that doesn't mean much.
 Canis_Aureus
04-15-2002, 8:13 PM
tauntkillinsult, tauntdeathinsult and the others don't work as far as I know. I didn't know search wasn't implemented here... strange :D
 Pseudofun
04-15-2002, 8:18 PM
these other commands are the taunts used by the bots when they kill you, or you kill them.

like when the Reborn says "i shall return, stronger than before" or whatever it is

^_^
 Pvt_Dancer
04-15-2002, 9:04 PM
OH... hehehe... I haven't played with bots. So these are text taunts I assume?
 Euronymous
04-15-2002, 9:21 PM
And where exactly do I type these commands?
 Emon
04-15-2002, 9:22 PM
If you want to make a text taunt, just do this:

\bind x say *Taunt* your taunt here

The *Taunt* is optional, but I leave it there so they know stuff like, "*Taunt* You suck!" Isn't actually an insult.
 Reaper21x
04-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Emon
If you want to make a text taunt, just do this:

\bind x say *Taunt* your taunt here

The *Taunt* is optional, but I leave it there so they know stuff like, "*Taunt* You suck!" Isn't actually an insult.

Sorry, but I must laugh at this.
h4w.
Page: 1 of 1