Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Feedback on using [JDG] or -SC- suffix

Page: 1 of 1
 Kanubis
04-15-2002, 2:14 PM
Okay, I played under the [JDG] guidelines today (including putting the suffix in my name). Firstoff, I played a Duel game and was lucky enough to come up against someone who had designated themselves as -SC-. It was exactly how you'd want it to be, and felt a lot like the dueling in the films.

However, I then tried a FFA.

Now, on the What is your Code of Honour thread I claimed that I was saber-only (mostly) and avoided using 'cheap' force-power tactics, but I realised today that maybe I was stretching the truth a little. Trying to restrict yourself in this way in a game of cutthroat players is not easy. I stuck to the JDG guidelines, and died a lot. No-one a dueled bowed, but they also didn't hack me down for doing it, which is all I ask for really.)

So, what I am wondering is:

Are there any servers that are becoming known for a good amount of 'honourable' players?

How have other people found it sticking to either the saber code or dueling guild guidlines?

One last think: This is not a 'diss the deathmatch stylee players' thread. Respect to them for having fun.
Page: 1 of 1