Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

swrpg: player characters (pc's)

Page: 1 of 3
 Wraith 5
08-22-2001, 10:23 AM
This thread is to be used to post you pc for everyone to see, if you change your mind i don't care if you post a new pc, just don't post a little change (i want a blast not a knive)

Remember: i still want everyone who wants to play to send me an email (thor.m.wright@uwrf.edu) , so i can...

a: get a list of who is playing.

b: have a copy of what pc everyone wants close on hand.
 Darth_Rommel
08-22-2001, 12:49 PM
Name: JŠ“ger Eidesche

Species: Trandoshan

Height: 2.2 metres

Weight: 238 lbs How much do they weigh?

Eye Colour: Blue (The abnormality of green or blue eyes is looked upon as a status symbol in the Trandoshan culture)

Hair Colour: None

Skin Colour: Light brown/ tan

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
 Felix29
08-22-2001, 2:14 PM
Ivaltra Cannaer

Dug

1.2 metres

45 lbs

Blue eyes

No hair

Gray/ Light tan skin

Weapon: Blaster Pistol

Cost: 500

Damage: 3d6

Critical: 20

Range: 10 metres

Weight: 1 kg

Stun Damage/Fort DC: 1d6/DC 15

Type: energy

Size: small

Wraith: I can't email you... my account is screwed up :(
 Tie Guy
08-22-2001, 2:50 PM
Ok, i'm a kubazi scout.

Name: Nasina'k
Height: 1.7 meters
Weight: 127 lbs
Eye Color: green, but with red googles
Hair Color: none, but has a black cloak
Skin Color: green
Weapon of Choice: Blastech DL-44
Job: ex-spy
 Kvan
08-22-2001, 5:39 PM
Xexto Mechanic
Class: Fringer

Name: Kvan

Height: 1.7 Meters

Weight: 76 lbs.

Eye color: Black

Hair color: N/A

Skin color: White

Gear: Blaster Pistol, Tool Kit
 Darth_Rommel
08-22-2001, 5:45 PM
Kvan, you never said we were allowed to carry stuff like 'tool boxes' :eek:

And aren't we supposed to have names?
 Wraith 5
08-22-2001, 5:50 PM
rommel i was going to get to that, yes you can carry thing, but there aer rules for that. I was waiting for most people to decied what they were going to be then bring up the next step

And you can make up a name or you can use your own name.
 Darth_Rommel
08-22-2001, 5:54 PM
Oh... so what types of things do we have to choose from?

Since I'm a merc, am I allowed to carry more than one thing?
 Wraith 5
08-22-2001, 6:00 PM
Tell you want...

I would like to answer these questions on a person by person basis because it really has to do with who you are (class/spices)

And we have time to get the pc's ready because i am still writing some missions :)
 Clefo
08-22-2001, 6:23 PM
Ok I guess I'll type this up...

AGAINAGAIN

Name: Clefo
Sex: Male
Race: Mon Calamari
Class: Scoundral
Job: Freelance Transport Pilot

Ship: YT-1150

Weapon: Twister Knife
 Wraith 5
08-22-2001, 6:43 PM
OK people here is the deal...

Myself and kvan are going to start working with everyone one on one to get your pc's ready to go.

This may take a little time, but don't worry.

Please keep asking questions, posting your pc's, and getting others to join up.

We will be going mainly of the list of people that have emailed me with what they would like.

And yes i know someone can't email me don't worry i know you are their (i just can remeber who you are right now)

If you havn't emailed me your pc stuff, please do so, so that we can try to get everyone setup.

Thank you for your timeone other thing and i know you may not like this, I have told kvan no ships for right now.

You will get the ships you want a little later in the game, but i am not going to make a space mission right away, and i think you could spend your money better.

like i said don't worry if you want a ship, you will get a ship during the game somethime.
 darthfergie
08-23-2001, 6:11 PM
I got it!!!
I'll be a JAWA!!!:jawa

(anyone got a job I can do???)

Name: DarthFergie

Species: Jawa

Class: Adept

Height: 6.2 Ft tall

Weight: 145 lb

Eye color: yellow

Skin color: I won't tell you:p

Weapon: Blaster Pistol
Cost: 500
Range: 10 metres
Stun Damage/Fort DC: 1d6/DC 15
Type: energy
Size: small

Craft:SoroSuub HL-38 Armored Hovervan
Class: Ground (Speeder)
Cost: 13,000(new) 4,000(used)
Size: Huge (9 meters long)
Crew: Skilled +4 (1 pilot)
Passengers: 10 or Cargo
Cargo Capacity: 600 metric tons
Ground Speed: 70km/hr (max speed 140km/hr)
Altitude: up to 1 meter
Defense: 14* (-2 size, +6 armor)
Hull Points: 25
DR: 7
(*half cover for those in front, full cover for those in back)
Oh well I can dream
 Tie Guy
08-23-2001, 6:12 PM
lol, your a 6 foot tall jawa. :jawa:
 Kvan
08-23-2001, 6:47 PM
Hey fergie if I remember correctly Jawas are all furry like rats :)
You can be a Jawa Scavenger
 Darth_Rommel
08-23-2001, 6:49 PM
You are a mutant Jawa fergie... about 4 feet taller than your brothers and sisters ;)
 darthfergie
08-23-2001, 7:24 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
lol, your a 6 foot tall jawa. :jawa:

Remeber A New Hope...In the sceen where they are trading the Droids there is a HUGE Jawa...wierd isn't it.:D

I am tall yes ,but I can easily hide my hieght by my own talents. It helps me fit in (secretly a mind trick but I don't know that so don't tell me;) )
 Wraith 5
08-23-2001, 7:54 PM
darth i love it, i don't know if i have anything for a jawa, but we can figure out something. :D I love it lol :laughing:
 darthfergie
08-23-2001, 8:01 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
darth i love it, i don't know if i have anything for a jawa, but we can figure out something. :D I love it lol :laughing:

Thank You:D

I have One Question...Are you going to be a mod over this forum???
 Wraith 5
08-23-2001, 8:13 PM
The jury is still out on that, i won't mind, I have told chris i would do it.

He said he would like to see what happens first, and with chris giving us this nice new home (and the fact that i don't really care one way or the other) i will agree with what ever chris think is best
 Tie Guy
08-23-2001, 8:15 PM
this is actually only a "sub-forum" isn't it? Oh well, i guess it needs a mod too.
 Clefo
08-23-2001, 8:18 PM
Well since Wraith is the GM he should be the mod. plain and simple.

6 foot tall Jawa. Yikes.
 darthfergie
08-23-2001, 9:26 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Well since Wraith is the GM he should be the mod. plain and simple.

6 foot tall Jawa. Yikes.

:D

As for Wraith 5...MOD!!!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
We want Wraith 5!!!
 Wraith 5
08-23-2001, 10:27 PM
*think to himself* I hope Chris doesn't kill me

Chris i swear i didn't put them up to it.

fergie there is now jawa in the core rules... so i made up onw just for you.

Jawa:

Abbitites modifiers

str 0
Con -1
int +2
wis 0
cra -2
dex +1

suffers no penaties to repair checks

+2 to search checks

-3 to hide checks (how can you hide a 6 foot jawa :D)

laguage: Jawa (or hutties i havn't decided yet) and understands basic but can speak it.

well what do you think.

Jay next up is a wokkiee on steroids (or spice)
 darthfergie
08-23-2001, 10:29 PM
My Weapon

Jawa Ionization Gun
this gun is one of the most famous symbols of the Jawa race. The ionization gun has many uses, primary of which is the immobilization of a droid. The weapon discharges an intense ion beam which ionizes the droid's circuits, rendering it temporarily unable to function. The gun is created from any blaster rifle, which is gutted of its laser components and modified to accept an ion accelerator created by the Jawas themselves. This accelerator is made from a droid restraining bolt wired to an ignition accu-accelerator
 Felix29
08-23-2001, 10:31 PM
I need a Defel, Wraith :( Do ya think you can make one up for me?

Here's some info from the essential guide to alien species: (Thanks Rommel ;) )

Why don't you make one up, Kvan? Here's the info in the essential guide to aliens:

Defel/ Wraith

Designation: Sentient

Planet of Origin: Af'El

Average Height: 1.7 metres

The Defels, often called wraiths, are stocky, fur covered humanoids with protruding snouts and hands with long claws and triple jointed digits. They can only be seen undert ultra violet light. In standard light, Defels appear to be little more than ghosts- red eyed shdows that are difficult to detect with the human eye. They have the ability to bend light around there bodies, causing them to blend in with there surroundings. Defel's live in underground cities on their homeworld, where they are known for their ore mining facilitiesand there excellence in metallurgy. Offworld, Defels are often hired as spies and assassins due to there ability to 'disappear'

*gasps* So much typing

Here's what I get for attributes: Dexterious (metallurgy, triple jointed), Good social skills (live together in underground cities), Good sense of smell (long nose)... can anyone think of others?

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel :D
 Wraith 5
08-23-2001, 10:40 PM
kvan do you want a shot at this one???

awing that is really helpful!!!

if kvan wants me to do it, i will get to it rightafter i finish jay's wokkiee.

edit:
Does any one know why those things are called wraiths???

The wraiths i know a ghost like things that are per evil
 Kvan
08-23-2001, 11:51 PM
Your doing Jays!? Ah, man! I was looking forward to doing his! ;)
I'll see what I can do with the Defel A wing.
they call them wraiths because they can blend in like a ghost :)
 Lord JayVizIon
08-24-2001, 12:12 AM

Jay next up is a wokkiee on steroids (or spice)

thanks alot for creating my character, wraith and kvan. if you guys need my help, just let me know...
 Wraith 5
08-24-2001, 12:30 AM
well i was only going to make a speice chat kvan if you wanted to work on the rest step on up, i still have over half a mission to write
 Kvan
08-24-2001, 1:41 AM
Ok, here is my take on the Defel, it's probably not perfect but this is how I see them. Please give me feedback if you don't agree with something :)
+2 DEX -4 CHA
Medium-Size
Defel base speed is 10
Darkvision: Defels can see up to 20 meters in the dark,but in black and white only.
+4 Species bonus to Hide. They are cloaked so it's real hard to see them:)
+2 species bonus to Intimidate. The Defel are freaky looking. :)
Automatic Language: Basic and whatever language they speak on their homeworld.
 darthfergie
08-24-2001, 8:00 AM

Jawa:

Abbitites modifiers

str 0
Con -1
int +2
wis 0
cra -2
dex +1

suffers no penaties to repair checks

+2 to search checks

-3 to hide checks (how can you hide a 6 foot jawa :D)

The Force can do this...always

laguage: Jawa (or hutties i havn't decided yet) and understands basic but can speak it.

Actually the Galactic phrase book says it is Jawanese

well what do you think.
 Clefo
08-24-2001, 8:25 AM
Has anyone made my character yet? I could do it myself but I don't have any sheets or anything.
 Wraith 5
08-24-2001, 9:02 AM
Not that i know of clefo but if you need a sheet, you should be able to find them for download at www.wizards.com).

clefo do you know how to play, and do you have to rule book???
 Wraith 5
08-24-2001, 9:05 AM
Oh a fergie remeber that is just a species chart, it is not a full pc. and Jawanese sounds good to me.
 Clefo
08-24-2001, 9:51 AM
I've never played THIS RPG before but I'm experienced in the RPG realm. I'll fill out a character sheet and post it here...
 Darth_Rommel
08-24-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Kvan
Ok, here is my take on the Defel, it's probably not perfect but this is how I see them. Please give me feedback if you don't agree with something :)
+2 DEX -4 CHA
Medium-Size
Defel base speed is 10
Darkvision: Defels can see up to 20 meters in the dark,but in black and white only.
+4 Species bonus to Hide. They are cloaked so it's real hard to see them:)
+2 species bonus to Intimidate. The Defel are freaky looking. :)
Automatic Language: Basic and whatever language they speak on their homeworld.

Kvan... shouldn't the Defel have some kinda power so that no one can see them unless they see ultra violet light (i'm havin' real trouble communicating today ;) )
 Kvan
08-24-2001, 4:31 PM
Thats what a +4 to hide is for. Should I change it to something like +2 hide and +2 to defense do to the abosorbtion of light? I don't want to make them too powerful though
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-24-2001, 11:46 PM
Here are my stats after much work:

Stats-
Name: Mitha'ura'wnorudii or "Aurawn" (Hey, maybe it's a popular Chiss name.)
Player: Thrawn12786
Class: Jedi Guardian
Species: Chiss
Character Level: 1
Class level: 1
Age: 11 (Chiss grow to adoalescence very quickly. A Chiss that is 10 years old has the size and maturity of a 20 year old human.)
Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Red (Glowing)
Hair: Blue/Black
Skin: Light Blue

Weapons-
Lightsaber
Damage: 2d8 (-4 til level 2)
Critical: 19-20
Range: -
Type: Energy
Size: Medium
Stun/Fort DC: -

Charric
Range: 8 m
Weight: 4.5 kg
Type: Energy
Size: Medium
Stun/Fort DC: 1d6/DC 16

Whew! That's alot of typing for me! But its worth it! :thrawn2:
 General Nilaar
08-25-2001, 2:17 AM
Here's what I put together for my character, most of the info comes from an Ubese template for the D20 game from SWRPG.net.

Name: Voushh
Homeworld: Uba IV
Langauge: Ubese, Basic
Personality: Loyal, secretive, quiet, hatred of the Galactic Republic.

Template info:

-2 Str, -2 Con, +2 Dex, +2 Wis

Medium-size. No special bonuses or penalties because of size.

Ubese base speed is 10 meters.

+4 species bounus to Surivival

Bonus feat: Gearhead

Type II Atmosphere: Ubese require a breath mask (or other life support) in a type I atmosphere (the standard atmosphere found on most inhabitable planets). If they lack this life support equipment for some reason, they suffer a -2 circumstance penalty to all attack rolls, skill checks, and saves.

Equipment:

Protective armor/enviromental suit
Repeater Gun or whatever Wraith decides to give me;)
 Kvan
08-25-2001, 1:24 PM
Looks good, Nilaar! Do you know where I can find a pic of a Ubese? I'd really like to know what one looks like(I know what there armor looks like)! :)
 General Nilaar
08-25-2001, 8:18 PM
Nope, haven't managed to find one. The template did come with some background and a physical description though.

Ubese background: The Ubese, when introduced to the technology of the galaxy, grew increasingly technophilic, even going to so far as to develop weapons of mass destruction long since banned by the Old Republic. The decision was made to launch a pre-emptive strike to destroy the illegal technology, but the attack accidentally triggered the weapons instead, leaving Uba IV an ecological disaster. The survivors were forced to adapt to the wrecked atmosphere, and the Old Republic covered up the incident. Millenia later, the true Ubese found a way off Uba IV by capitalizing on their natural talents: they became mercenaries, bounty hunters, slave drivers, and bodyguards.

Physical Description: Nobody really remembers what the Ubese originally looked like, and few have ever seen a true Ubese outside of the protective gear they must wear to survive on Uba IV. Most use voice modulators to clarify and amplify their natural speech, which is believed to be little more than a raspy whisper.
 Kvan
08-25-2001, 11:04 PM
Jawa Specie Stats;
+2 DEX -2 STR
+4 species bonus to Repair
+2 species bonus to Bluff
+2 species bonus to Appraise
+ 2 species bonus to Spot
Small-Size (this wouldn't apply to the 6 foot jawa)
Language: Jawanese, Basic(but I'm not sure if they can speak it)
 Wraith 5
08-26-2001, 4:08 PM
The story of Aurawn

When he was young about 6 or 7 he was in a bad crash. he was the only survier. Because of this crash, he lost most of his memories, where he comes form, what speices he is, and anything about his speices. The only thing he can remeber is his name, how to speak his native laguage, and how to use the gun that was found with him, a chirrc.

After this crash he was found by a jedi who senesed his power with the force, this jedi brought Aurawn to the jedi council, where yoda and a few other jedi masters saw a vision of Aurawn race coming into the core worlds to fight a war. The masters couldn't tell who Aurawn's race was fighting,but they could tell that there weren't many jedi in this time. They desided that they should train Aurawn in the jedi arts in hope that Aurawn would create a link between his race and the jedi, thus stopping this version of the future. They keeped him out of all records, trying not to let the dark forces that they could feel raising form knowing about him, they felt that these dark forces would try to take him over to their side.

The only other thing that was found in the wreckage was a gun, the only thing the Aurawn could tell anyone about it was what it was called, a "Charric", it a weapon that he as learnd to use over the last few years, one that he used for fun befor his master give him a lightsaber.
 darthfergie
08-26-2001, 10:36 PM
My complete Character!!!!!:jawa

Name: Darth Uttinni
Species: Male Jawa
Class: Force Adept 1
Height: 6.2 Ft tall (remember I can hide using the force)
Weight: 210 lb
Eye color: yellow

Inti +3(Dex); Defense 16(+3 class, +3 Dex) ; Spd 10m ; VP/WP 10/14; ATK +0 melee, +3 ranged;
SQ None;
SV Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 / SZ M/ FP 2 / Rep 0
STR 10 / DEX 17 / CON 14 / INT 11 / WIS 15 / CHA 14

Equipment:
Balster Pistol

Skills:Knowledge(Ships) +3, Profession(Ship Repair) +6, Survival +6,
Affect Mind +5, Enhance Ability +5, Force Push +3, Heal Another +4,
Heal Self +6, Repair +6,
+2 Bluff , +2 Appraise, +2 Spot<---these are here because I have a species bonus for these so they may not be ligitmate

Feats: Weapon group(Primitive), Weapon group(Simple),Weapon group(Blaster Pistols)

Force Feats: Alter, Control

Languages:
Jawanese, Basic

Credits: 500
 Kvan
08-26-2001, 10:46 PM
I have a question fergie; since you were using my species temp. Jawa Specie Stats;
+2 DEX -2 STR
Why didn't you put any into Repair, Bluff, Apprasie or spot? :confused:
 Kvan
08-27-2001, 1:12 PM
+2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength. Kel Dor are highly perceptive, giving them an edge in dealing with other beings due to their extra sensory organs.
Medium-size: As medium-size beings, Kel Dor have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Kel Dor base speed is 10 meters.
Low-light Vision: Kel Dor can see twice as far as a Human in dim light (such as moonlight or underwater). They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Type II Atmosphere Breathers: The Kel Dor homeworld is one with a radically different atmosphere than most planets in the Galaxy. As such, the Kel Dor are forced to wear a special breathing apparatus while not in a Type II atmosphere. A Kel Dor caught without a breathmask must make a Fortitude save every round (DC 15) or fall to the ground unconscious and dying; additionally, the Kel Dor suffers 1d6 points of damage each round without a breath mask.
Perceptiveness: Kel Dor gain the Alertness feat for free.
Automatic Languages: Doran, Basic.

*A Keldorian is Plo Koon :), I didn't make these stats *
 Wraith 5
08-27-2001, 1:22 PM
Hey Kvan who is that for (I think i know but no one else does, unless it is a secret) and do you have a picture or can you tell us where we may have seen or read about this race before
 JEDI_MASTA
08-27-2001, 1:24 PM
dude a kel dorian is plo koon :koon: bet u cant guess who its for;)
 Kvan
08-27-2001, 1:41 PM
Hey Kvan who is that for (I think i know but no one else does, unless it is a secret) and do you have a picture or can you tell us where we may have seen or read about this race before
Hehehe...wraith it says at the bottom of my post (oh, and masta said it :) )
 darthfergie
08-27-2001, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
I have a question fergie; since you were using my species temp. Jawa Specie Stats;
+2 DEX -2 STR
Why didn't you put any into Repair, Bluff, Apprasie or spot? :confused:

???CRAP!!!
...what are Repair, Bluff, Apraise or Spot used for...I think I can guess repair.;)

I might put some in later I guess...
Page: 1 of 3