Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

songs

Page: 3 of 3
 Isis Kaldara
08-07-2002, 9:40 PM
Nope, sorry.

*Listens to Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward.*
 Darth Eggplant
08-23-2002, 12:00 PM
three ecelectic words times 3

Squirrel Nut Zipper

Dead Can Dance

This Mortal Coil
 Isis Kaldara
08-23-2002, 6:47 PM
*Listening to "Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay.*
 GendoTheGreat
08-23-2002, 7:34 PM
A couple of really neat songs I searched for for years which I downloaded P2P a few weeks ago:

Hooray! - Snog

One and One - Robert Miles (w\ some chick)

These are really cool songs, if anyone want's them I'll give them to you. Also can anyone get me the words to Molto Adagio in original Italian?
 Isis Kaldara
08-23-2002, 8:40 PM
By who?
 JofaGuht
09-05-2002, 10:26 PM
originally posted by spoon_man Has anyone here ever seen Waking Life? It is absolute genius and the best film of 2001. It's changed the way I live my life. It's almost like my religon now. Hell yeah, you're right. That movie was brilliant. I thought it was boring at first but then a plot started forming and the end was brilliant. I saw it like five times after that but then I had to return it to the video store.

-------------------------------------

Has anyone ever heard of Dimmu Borgir? They are the best. They are so good. On a very, very, rare occasion they came to Pops in my very own St. Louis. They were amazing! They took a piece of my soul at that concert and have not given it back yet. I am listening to the song Insight and the Catharsis on the Spiritual Black Dimensions CD as I type.

"Oh, dreadful angel of mine
Enrich me with the vastness of your being
Rigid father, teach me how to comprehend
I'll commit myself to understand
For I am the accomplice.."
 spoon_man
09-06-2002, 1:52 AM
Yay! I had no idea there'd be another waking life fan in here. I watched the film twice in the theatres and after the second time I went to the video store and grabbed everything I could find by the director richard linklater. He is a genius.
 JofaGuht
09-06-2002, 7:26 PM
Linklater:
Slacker
Dazed and confused
Before Sunrise
Suburbia
The Newton Boys
and of course, Waking Life.

I just looked him up. I've only seen suburbia, which he didn't write. I haven't even seen Dazed and Confused(which he did write) and everyone says it's great.

Did you get the DVD to Waking Life? I learned a lot from Linklater's Commentary. Also there's a tutorial on the program they used for the art. It's really awesome. If I see that program anywhere I have to buy it.
 GendoTheGreat
09-09-2002, 3:14 AM
Some of my all time favourites, in no particular order:

Twilight Time - (The Platters version)
Se a vida e - Pet Shop Boys
What have I done to deserve this? - Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield
Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang
I Will Survive - (Cake version)
Shut the **** Up - Cake
Down in the Park - Foo Fighters
Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
One and One - Robert Miles
Whiter Shade of Pale - (Procol Harum version)
 Darth Eggplant
09-09-2002, 3:56 PM
procol version
soooo out there man!
it was funny when the mushrooms
in the tenth kingdom were all
singing it.
 GendoTheGreat
11-01-2002, 8:42 AM
I have a new favourite song: The accoustic version of Lucky Love by Ace of Base which I just now downloaded. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Ah, who am I kidding - I cried like a little girl.
 Lateralis
11-01-2002, 2:33 PM
The Frames - For the Birds
Bruce Springsteen - The Rising
Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl
Miles Davis - The Essential Miles Davis
Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker
Ryan Adams - Gold
Ryan Adams - Demolition
Dream Theater

and the most important of all

Tool - Lateralus.