Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Don't respond to the gary gaber posts...

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord JayVizIon
08-20-2001, 11:06 PM
i just thought it would be common courtesy to let everyone here know that mr. gaber was here and for them to be informed on his statements. granted there wasn't a lot said, but it's enought to keep me perking...
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-20-2001, 11:08 PM
Do you mean he's left already?! :eek:
 Lord JayVizIon
08-20-2001, 11:09 PM
yes he did, but he created a "ask me" thread over at developer's forum so i'm sure any questions you post for him he'll do his best to answer them. i'm just glad he came here....
 Aristotle
08-20-2001, 11:11 PM
Actually... we're all set on that front. I posted a news story on the main page about it... and I also put this link on the main page which allows people to quickly get right to every post he's made... so people can feel free to respond.... nice thought though! :)

http://forums.galacticbattles.com/search.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=13)
 Lord JayVizIon
08-20-2001, 11:12 PM
thanks for doing that. i just thought it would benefit everyone else for seeing his comments....
 darthfergie
08-20-2001, 11:15 PM
Does he plan on coming back tomorrow???

He was on for ten minutes maybe...:eyeraise:

WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON???:ball:
 Aristotle
08-20-2001, 11:30 PM
You guys are brutal... ;) He answered about 5-8 questions tonight alone...

And yes... he'll be back "regularly" ... as in multiple times throughout the week... from here on out...

Just don't forget... the poor guy works his tail off on this project all day long at LEC ... so he's going to need some good old fashioned downtime sometimes as well.
 darthfergie
08-21-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Aristotle
You guys are brutal... ;) He answered about 5-8 questions tonight alone...

And yes... he'll be back "regularly" ... as in multiple times throughout the week... from here on out...

Just don't forget... the poor guy works his tail off on this project all day long at LEC ... so he's going to need some good old fashioned downtime sometimes as well.

But why isn't he a Jedi??? Jedi's can go long periods of time without rest like I do posting till 1:00 or 2:00;)

(P.S.- I'm a Jedi:D )
 Wraith 5
08-21-2001, 9:14 AM
I was here when Gary was on and i would have to say here was here for at lest an hour if not 2 hours.

I think it is great that he stopped by at all!!!
 Tie Guy
08-21-2001, 3:42 PM
I'm with you wraith. He doesn't have to be here at all, and we are lucky that he got on for 15 minutes, and answered 5 or 6 questions. We should be grateful. If we are he will enjoy coming here and will come often, we need not worry.

Thanks Aristotle
 Felix29
08-21-2001, 4:47 PM
Yes... I'm sure with the deadline for completion quickly closing in on the GB design team, that he is very busy over seeing the production/finishing touches of GB... we are lucky he came at all :)
Page: 1 of 1