Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Connection Trouble, Please, Please Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Toothless-OMO
11-30-2001, 3:11 PM
Hi,

Please help if you can.

For some reason all my games have stopped working in Multiplayer. That is, I can get in the lobbies, but I can not join any MP Game with any of my games I have installed.

I have no problem connectng to the Internet, or receiving my mail. It is only games taht are giving me problems.

I can not host of participate in a MP Game. Every time a game starts I get dumpped back to the game lobby.

Please give me hinsts as where to look for this problem to be solved.

Thanks

Toothless-OMO
 Tie Guy
11-30-2001, 3:18 PM
Make sure that you don't have a firewall on your computer. If you do then disable it and that should solve some problems.
 Kioet Csuhen
11-30-2001, 4:01 PM
how can you find a firewall? I have one that disables me from hosting. [insert tons of swear words here] It's probably because my computer is connected to the internet through a Router, I try hosting with the main computer, and I have no success, i used to be able to host force commander off of that.

[insert even more swear words here]

Is there any hope of me hosting a game from this computer?
 Sherack Nhar
11-30-2001, 4:12 PM
Kioet, a router, when used as a pass-through to connect to the Internet, usually acts as the firewall, so you found the source of your problem.

This is in the wrong forum, Toothless.
FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!
Page: 1 of 1