Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

what do you do here

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Knight
11-29-2001, 8:25 PM
topic:confused:
 Grand Admiral
11-30-2001, 9:24 AM
What they do is pretend playing character in the Star Wars Universe. I think when something happens then they get here and start weaving a story. It makes it fun. I am trying to join but they have not respond. yet..... *sob* lol:D anyway... ummmmm that is about it.
 DashRendar
11-30-2001, 11:38 AM
The basic idea here is to make a character then join with a few others and a GM(Game Master) to tell a story here's how it works:

THe very first thing you should do is get someone to help you make a character (I think Eets is helping you). Once you have a character wait for someone to announce they're starting a new game then ask if you can join. Once you get in a game your job is to act as your character. The GM will give you an opening then you post what your character does. This can be practically anything from blasting some guys head off to running away and hiding. Just remember that whatever you try may not be succesful, an example would be if you say *your character's name* shoots at the farthest droid on the left you cannot be sure you hit the droid until the GM confirms that you did (or didn't).

Ok this probably sounds very confusing so if you have any questions ask whoever's making your character.

Oh and if you like this I reccomend joining the Star Wars RPG site at http://swrpg.netfirms.com)
 Supreme Warlord
11-30-2001, 3:47 PM
Hey that link dont work
 DashRendar
11-30-2001, 4:58 PM
copy and paste it to your address bar

http://swrpg.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi)

that's it
 hannibalscipio
12-08-2001, 4:39 PM
We've gotten a bunch of new recruits lately, and that's great. I'm sure we can teach this guy, too.
 DashRendar
12-08-2001, 10:05 PM
he's been taught
but Grand Admiral is another story...
 Supreme Warlord
12-08-2001, 10:10 PM
I am Grand Admiral. I changed my name. Ask Leon to check and he will confirm it. Why do you say Grand Admiral is another story?
 DashRendar
12-09-2001, 8:25 AM
I was just kidding Warlord and I beleive you the reason I said that was cuz your description wasn't so great.
 Supreme Warlord
12-09-2001, 3:25 PM
Ahhhhh I see... I am not offended. I was just curious by what you mean by that and now that is explained and that was funny lol.:p
 DashRendar
12-09-2001, 4:33 PM
lol glad its all cleared up
 hannibalscipio
12-10-2001, 9:51 PM
So, do we have all new players in the RPG? Seems like it. None of the pros are in here with us newbies.
Page: 1 of 1