Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This Forum Is Lame......

Page: 1 of 1
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 3:55 AM
These annoying pop-up ads suck:( -Getting pop-up ads every time I change a page or section is kinda unneccessary in my opinion.
Another thing, being prohibited from using custom sigs sucks major donkey-balls too!:mad: ........just my ,02 S!THsense:D
http://home.attbi.com/~sithinator71/SithNunsCensored4.jpg)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~YEAH BABY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 3:56 AM
Btw, what's the freakin' deal with the 5-8 pop-ups when changing forum pages or sections!?.....very freakin' lame!:confused: :mad:
 SaberPro
04-06-2002, 3:58 AM
Well, thx for all your input. But it'd be more nice if you hadn't add all those "potty-words-that-hurts-my-little-ears" :D

And I think this thread should be moved....gas?
 Millions o' Monkeys
04-06-2002, 4:01 AM
yeah it should be moved...or deleted but alas i have no power to do so.

oh and if you have any other complaints...build a bridge and get over it, this is what the forums are like, if you dont like them dont visit here, other people do enjoy visiting htese forums
 SPY_jmr1
04-06-2002, 4:02 AM
i think you missed your dr. evil voice tags there

[dr._evil_voice]riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttt[/dr._evil_voice]

:D ;) :D ;) :D
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 4:02 AM
Your welcome SaberPro. Yur not one of those lamers that think they're a god at a forum just because they have a high post count are you?:rolleyes:
 SaberPro
04-06-2002, 4:04 AM
Hehe no not at all :) I can take positive/negative comments about anything without getting angry :)
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 4:05 AM
Hehe, I knew those types of replies were coming. Someone new posts thier opinion and here come all the freakin' wolves from all directions in for the kill.:rolleyes:
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 4:07 AM
Cool SaberPro;) Just curious that's all:p ;)
-Note: I was'nt trying to troll or start any BS mengs/womengs. Just felt like versing me opinions:p
 Jedith
04-06-2002, 4:09 AM
Originally posted by S!TH!NAT0R
.....We can't use custom Avatars even though the option is availanle in profile editing?!!
Huh? I'm using a custom avatar right now, the dilly are you talking about?
 SaberPro
hehe good :)

I do agree that forum has a lot of weird ads and stuff...slow server sometimes....but overall it's pretty good, considering millions of people been on here :)
 JillSwift
When did this come to be?
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 4:14 AM
Hmmm, so yur mangs custom avatars work eh?:p
-I've been trying to use mine and for some reason, after I upload it....it always defaults to Han:confused:
--NOTE: I was in no way downing the members here. You mengs/womengs seem to be a very helpful/cool bunch.;) -Just b!tching about the profile rules-LOL:p
 SPY_jmr1
04-06-2002, 4:30 AM
mesa tinken yousa gonna be getena note from the admins re: your custom image. just fyi :D ;) :jarjar: :mob::D
 S!TH!NAT0R
04-06-2002, 4:34 AM
LOL! -Ya meansa mysa sigga?:p :rolleyes:
-Well, I found out why my avatar was'nt taking. Turns out that it has to be a .gif and not a .jpg -lol:p
 JillSwift
04-06-2002, 4:39 AM
Originally posted by S!TH!NAT0R
LOL! -Ya meansa mysa sigga?:p :rolleyes:
-Well, I found out why my avatar was'nt taking. Turns out that it has to be a .gif and not a .jpg -lol:p

Um, mine's a JPG

I think it's actually a funky script on the av selection page, and if you're not keeping an eye it'll move the selected radio button to the Han selection, thus ignoring whatever you uploaded.
 mIRC
04-06-2002, 4:47 AM
Its simple.

Get Pop-Up stopper.

www.panicware.com)
 Trienco
04-06-2002, 7:04 AM
not every jpg will work. i had jpgs saved in photoshop not showing up in a browser. different settings or saving with another prog and its fine.
 StormHammer
04-06-2002, 7:20 AM
It's not lame! :ball:

Hey, c'mon, give the Admins a break. They have to pay for this new server somehow. I don't know why some people are getting a lot more pop-ups than others...I don't see that many, I must admit. :(

As for Pop-Up Stopper...it only works half the time for me.

Anyway, I'll airlift this thread to the Feedback forum. ;)
 matt--
04-06-2002, 2:13 PM
I had the same Han-avatar problem...

Did you select the 'use custom avatar' radio button after you uploaded?
Page: 1 of 1