Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights Of The New Republic..KNR winners of the 1998 JK1 BSE tourney

Page: 1 of 1
 kabir
04-05-2002, 11:04 PM
You may have remembered KNR as the winners for BSE year end tourney. We owned JK1 and we will own this game. email HeLLrAx@hotmail.com if you think you have what it takes to join us.

Tryouts are hard, and you much be skilled in all weapons, and forces...especially Sabres. We need people who are good and can whip us up a webpage...if you have good HTML skills you dont have to be as good a fighter then if you dont.

It takes the best to join the best...
 Joruus
04-06-2002, 2:27 AM
So basically all you have to offer is a name of a clan that you may or may not have been in when it won a tourney.

Personally, and I only speak for myself, if I was looking to join a clan, I'd probably look for one that had;

1) A webpage already

2) A few servers of its own (nothings more annoying than being in a clan that can't even bust out its own server)

3) A leader that had enough skills to get these things done on his/her own before I got there.

I mean really. If I wanted to to build a clan, I'd make my own, right?

Word to the wise, don't expect a bunch of people to come in, join your clan, do all the work and foot all the bills to make it work, and then expect to be the all high lord emperor of the whole deal.

Build your own infrastructure, then maybe someone like me...with the skills your looking for, would be a bit more interested.
 Xirion
04-06-2002, 8:31 AM
hehe Jorrus you make really good points.
Yes an old skool cln yet with no page, roflmao!
...if you have good HTML skills you dont have to be as good a fighter then if you dont.
what you mean is, please build me a webpage
Page: 1 of 1