Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i've neglected The Rusty Anchor.....

Page: 1 of 1
 NiKo
04-05-2002, 8:53 PM
"sigh", i really love the site, (or what it was suposed to be like)
but its a bad time for me to start working on it now. i've come to a point in my life where i'm busy up to my neck with real life problems.
i really love the site, and i hate negleting it like this, but theres nothing i can do.
so i was thinking, if anyone wants (and thinks he can handle) to take care of the rusty anchor for me untill i may return to claim it back one day (if at all).

or do you prefer to let it sit there untill i can work on it? (it would take a while)

i have all the content ready (most of it). all i need is someone to take care of it...

discuss,
 Tall Guy
04-05-2002, 10:17 PM
I'd love to take it over. If theres one thing missing in my life its my own GF site!! yeah id be happy to look after it for a while until u get sorted. email me if you want ;)
 NiKo
04-07-2002, 4:47 PM
well in the meanwhile i'm gonna try to keep it, with a HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEEEE help from xGrimx...

:)
 Tall Guy
04-08-2002, 5:52 AM
ok cool. let me know if you some help with nethin ;)
 NiKo
04-08-2002, 8:58 AM
well ofcourse if you have any contrebutions, feel free to Email me. :)
 VIO
05-02-2002, 10:22 PM
id love to help too ive run a few sites and i need a grim one!
 NiKo
05-24-2002, 9:16 AM
Well it's official!
i dont have the time to take care of the site.

anyone inerested in taking over should speak to metallus,i guess (my e-mail isn't working at the mo')
 Metallus
05-24-2002, 4:46 PM
NiKo, you should have brought this to my attention first.
 NiKo
05-25-2002, 4:33 PM
i know. i tried emailing you, but for the last 4 weeks i cant seem to get into my Hotmail acount...

the main problem is that the folder with all the rusty anchor material was deleted by some kid while he was sitting on my comp... :-/
 Tall Guy
05-26-2002, 4:40 PM
well again, i'd like to run it please?! let me know what u decide
Page: 1 of 1