Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Would you peeps like a clan site devoted to JK2 clans?

Page: 1 of 1
 DannyDiplo
04-05-2002, 7:34 PM
Hi all :) I run a web portal for clans that's called PlanetClans (http://www.planetclans.com/). Basically it's a site devoted to helping promote clans for various different multiplayer games. We started out supporting Unreal Tournament (http://ut.planetclans.com/) and now have well over 550 registered UT clans, and recently we've expanded to support RTCW, MoH:AA and AVP2. We allow clans to register for free and add their details to the site, and we also let them post their own news, recruitment threads etc. We back this up by some forums, and can also offer clan's a free forum there. We're totally independent and don't have banner adds or sh1t like that, and the site is run by gamers for gamers.

I'm currently keen to add JKII to the site because I think it rocks :) However, I'm not too sure what the clan scene is like and how well populated it is. So, I'd like to get a bit of feedback, and if there seems to be a demand for a JKII addition then I can create a sub-site for it no problemo.

So, would you be interested in this?
 Feanor
04-05-2002, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me mate :)
 Xirion
04-06-2002, 12:38 AM
yep great idea :)
 Mafia_Jabba
04-06-2002, 1:19 AM
gj
 HeyZeus
04-07-2002, 8:29 PM
DIPLOPODAMUS!:D

WASSSSSSSUP DANNY! Didn't expect to find any of my UT buddies running amuck in these parts! Good to see you.

I just picked this game up yesterday. Have yet to try the multiplayer yet. If ping isnt as vital in this game as it is in UT, we should get together and play.

Also, where all have you been posting?

Take care
HeyZeus
 DannyDiplo
04-08-2002, 12:46 PM
Hey, Zeus! Yeah, I've temporarily swapped my trusty shock rifle for a saber. Once you get used to the game then I think Kosh has a JKII server up, so we could have some duel fun. Be cool :cool:
 -=[S-A][JTR]=-
04-10-2002, 7:27 AM
www.clanbase.com) :p mayby we will join PlanetClans too :) ill check it out
Page: 1 of 1