Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Annoying Sound problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Kuro
11-26-2001, 2:30 PM
Hi,

I dont know if it is only a Windows XP + Soundblater live ! problem but in the demo and in the retail game, the sound crackles as soon as i start a mission. I have no problem with the intro and menus. Weird !!! I got a Soundblaster X-gamer and Cambridge Speakers and it is the only game i get this problem with. I have try different versions of the Live! drivers for XP and I have also turn off hardware accelaration, but so far, it did not help

Anyone else got this problem ?

Any hints for a slolution ?

Thank

Kuro
:mad:
 Kudar
11-26-2001, 3:05 PM
I would guess at it being the drivers for your sound card, check the manufacturers site for the latest drivers
 Darth Kuro
11-26-2001, 3:21 PM
I did try the lastest and the not-so latest Live!drivers for XP and the problem remains.

Huuum seems strange that i am the only one having this problem.

thanx anyway

Kuro:confused:
 Kudar
11-26-2001, 3:25 PM
What about Windows 2000 drivers, other than that I can't really help because I've no experience with soundcard problems, sorry
Page: 1 of 1