Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join the Wraith League of Players!

Page: 1 of 1
 OmegaZero
04-03-2002, 2:52 AM
The Wraith League of Players, or WLP, is constantly looking for new members to join the ranks. The WLP was founded in February 1998, they have over 100 members, and they have a ranking and war system. They also support many games, which includes:

X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
X-Wing Alliance
Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight
Star Wars: Force Commander
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Half-Life Games
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six: Covert Ops
Rainbow Six: Eagle Watch
Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear

Age of Empires
Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors

Diablo II
StarCraft
WarCraft II: Battle.net Edition
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
Infantry Online

If anyone decides to join, go to the site at http://www.wlp.org) and click on the division with the games you play, click on the Enlist button and follow the instructions. When it asks who your recruiter was, please be sure to choose OmegaZero from the list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them to best of my ability.
 sttaffy
04-05-2002, 12:32 AM
is there any chance i could join for xwing v tie exclusively? tie fighter is my favorite computer game, i wasted dso much time with it that my skills are honed razor sharp. email: aom23@drexel.edu
Page: 1 of 1