Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taunt Bind

Page: 1 of 1
 31337CyRaX
04-03-2002, 2:36 AM
For Multiplayer
I know
in console you can bind a taunt
bind u +taunt

but I want to know if another command like that can be done ?

like in single , one of the jedi we beat
do a cool trick like turn the lightSaber around in cercle of is hand
very cool
is a command bind for that ???
 =KaRN=
04-03-2002, 7:23 AM
I can make the saber rotate around the body !
But its not a bind !
 QuadHelix
04-03-2002, 9:13 AM
Originally posted by =KaRN=
But its not a bind !

You sir, are a retard.

~QuadHelix~
 d39
04-03-2002, 9:22 AM
LOL!
 RedEye
04-03-2002, 11:54 AM

This sometimes happens with Saber Throw in SP. I never experienced this in MP :confused:
 Irimi-Ai
04-03-2002, 12:02 PM
I bound that saber spinning above the palm of your hand taunt in SP. In the console just type "bind X taunt", where X is the key you want to use. Type it in exactly as shown....do *not* put a "+" sign in front of "taunt". Not sure if this is what everyone else has already done and described, but I love doing this after I take down a reborn or shadowtrooper.

Irimi-Ai
 Ingurum
04-18-2003, 4:40 AM
he wrote multiplayer ...
 boinga1
04-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Just curious....what in the world made you dig up a post over s year old and say that? :confused:
 •-BLaCKouT-•
04-18-2003, 11:30 AM
From what I gather, this can be done in MP if you're running JediMod or if the server is running Vulcanis AdminMod, Jedi Academy or similar.
Obviously, if you're runing JediMod, you need to be playing with people who are also running it. But the other two are server-side mods, so you shouldn't have to load anything yourself.
Click Server Info on the in-game server list and it should tell you what mods the server is running. After that, it's just a question of knowing the actions to bind keys to... which I don't because I haven't used them enough yet. :p

B.
 Taos
04-18-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by boinga1
Just curious....what in the world made you dig up a post over s year old and say that? :confused:

I'm curious as well. :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1