Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Couldn't find my sort of clan, so I decided to start one...

Page: 1 of 1
 Grig Orig
04-03-2002, 12:16 AM
Lo there, I was searching for my type of clan last night, and just couldn't find one, therefore I decided to start my own.

Ok, down to business:

Ya gotta be from the UK, or Europe (if so, ya gotta speak English (duh))
You can be on any connection you like
You gotta be GOOD at jk2 (in any field, you just need to have a skill)
You have to be dedicated, the clan will get nowhere from a bunch of half arsed efforts.
You have to be a good laugh as a person, I can't stand abusing, flaming morons who think its cool to act like a dick.
You gotta have MSN and/or some IRC client
No one under 13, or over 30, I'd like a clan I can relate to :D
You can be either alignment, light or dark, I think each side has a lot to learn from each other!

Tall order isn't it? I know, but I'm not looking for thousands of members, 6 - 10 would be perfect, I reckon there must be a few like minded individuals...

By the way, I'm also in need of a dedicated joint clan leader, who will share the workload (I have run clans before and believe me they are a lot of work).

Things the clan will start with are;

Web site
IRC channel
Ladders/Leagues

What will come later if things go well...

Clan server
LAN parties
and so on... the sky's the limit.

Got all that? If you manage to fulfill all the above criteria, then you are perfect for the clan, so let me know, either email/msn me on grig_orig@hotmail.com or come along to #mapcore on gamesnet (screen name Eddd/Ed), I idle in there a lot.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Grig Orig
 Pseudofun
04-03-2002, 12:41 AM
Hey, i'm sure i've dueled you on one of the Jolt or Gamepoint servers....i'd be interested in joining :) i've emailed you as well just in case, contact details are in there

talk to ya soon i hope
 Grig Orig
04-03-2002, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I remember... it was a good game... speak to you soon :D

Grig Orig
 Synky
04-05-2002, 11:18 PM
great clan, look forward to the clan server
 Pseudofun
04-06-2002, 8:37 AM
Natural Born Jedis

5 members now and still recruiting....

got a clan server in the works, webby on the way very soon

if anyone is interested in joining, or just wants to hang out somewhere

irc.eu.gamesnet.net

join #nbjclan

:duel:
 OniKage
04-06-2002, 10:28 AM
Yo im interested in joinin if i can and i do meet the criteria im 15 and and experienced player both jk2 JO and other online FPS/Action ill be on your irc to have a chat ::thanks::
:monkey4: :max:
 Grig Orig
04-06-2002, 10:37 AM
Excellent, we are growing fast (hey I sound like that nimrod from Black & White) anyways, we still need more members, so come along and check us out :D

Grig Orig
 Synky
04-06-2002, 6:28 PM
great games with you guys the other night, looks like you're shaping up into a fine clan
I'll be a regular on your server anyways
 dark_seifer
04-06-2002, 9:52 PM
New clan isn't something you do every day, but I think ya have the right idea about it. I can be persuaded to sign up, just to stay away from the maniacal sabre-wielding newbies ;-)
 Pseudofun
04-07-2002, 10:35 AM
things coming along nicely....

clan server is almost certain at this point, the more people we get the cheaper it'll be.. YAAH

^_^
Page: 1 of 1