Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The New Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Slewfoot
04-02-2002, 6:13 PM
Join the New Republic, www.newrepublic.be). We are an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) clan that plays all SW games. We have a Jedi Order that concentrates specifically on Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. All you need to join is a want to play JK2 in multiplayer.

New Republic Fleet Admiral Slewfoot
 ChronoWarrior
04-02-2002, 7:12 PM
Hmm.....interesting. Are you a light side clan or dark side? Your ranking system is none that I have ever seen before. It truley intrests me......

EDIT: In further reading your Jedi Order Charter. I have concluded that New Republic is ideal for me. The overall layout of the Jedi Order is excellent. I will gladly join the clan. In further reading your forums it seems like you all have very nice responsible people who know how to act. I am very much impressed. I will be glad to start out in the Jedi Praxaeum for classes (I know a lot about fighting but I feel that there could be some things I could benifit from learning from other members). If you need to reach me, I should be on AIM later tonight. SN is ChronoWarrior85. E-mail is ChronoWarrior85@Hotmail.com.

I also have ICQ if you need the number just ask.
Page: 1 of 1