Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xenocide Recruiting - the best gets better!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jed!-g00n-
04-02-2002, 9:26 AM
i suspect most of u are thinking: not another clan recruiting :o

but this is no ordinary clan :D

this is clan xenocide :p

xenocide clan used to be an ex pro counter strike clan but me and the cl getting bored of cs are moving into jk2 :eek:

cl (fury) is an ex quake 3 pro and we have the organization and tatics to be one of the best ... cos we will play this game non stop ;)

we are looking for good players who can follow rules

if u are interested in joining visit us at #[xeno-c] on quakenet

or email me on Adema_99k@hotmail.com

May the force be with you

xenocide - The End Is Near :atat:
 [xeno]fury
04-02-2002, 9:55 AM
Yes we are really looking for people that are active , we need ppl that are on for most days of the week because we wil be an active clan that will play a lot of wars and participate in lots of leagues and tournements.

What u need -

IRC - u need to be connected to irc even when u are not playing jk2

Broadband - We need players with broadband connections and preferaby from the UK

Lots of time - We need players that will be on for about 3 hours a day obviously friday nights and stuff you are free to do as u please.

Skillz - we are looking for good players , however jk2 is new so we arent looking for amazing players , just ones that will play a lot with us and we can all get better together.

fury_39@hotmail.com

[xeno]fury :fett:

Our website is http://www.xenocide.tk)

mIRC server - Quakenet : irc.quakenet.eu.org
mIRC channel - #[xeno-c]
Page: 1 of 1