Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IRON Jedis - New adult clan forming

Page: 1 of 1
 BlackWolf
04-01-2002, 1:42 PM
The IRON BRIGADE Jedi Knight 2 Division is now forming and recruiting players of all skill levels. IRON is a multi-game player's guild which currently includes Ghost Recon, MechWarrior 4, MW4: Black Knight, IL-2 Sturmovik, Tribes 2, and now Jedi Knight 2. We have been in action for over 3 years and have grown into a close-knit group of friends. Our average age is 31. We have husbands, wives, kids, and jobs. We understand that life must come first, and this is a game for fun. We value attitude and teamwork over pure ability of a single player.

We are looking for players of all skill levels. We practice once to twice a week and have group games/playing time for our members on a regular basis. We have our own private forums, in which our members share everything from new tips & tricks to jokes & stories about their personal lives. We will be competing in some ladders/leagues when they start and look forward to playing as a true team.

If interested, please come by our site and check us out:

www.IRON-HQ.com)

The JK2 section is still under construction, but you can get an idea of our style. You can email me with any questions at wolf@starsfan.com

If interested in joining, you can also email me at this point.

May the force be with you! :fett:
 BlackWolf
04-04-2002, 4:09 PM
Positions still open with the IRON Jedis
 BlackWolf
04-06-2002, 7:16 PM
bump
 BlackWolf
04-08-2002, 4:12 PM
We have accepted some members and a few positions are still open Apply by emailing me at wolf@starsfan.com.
Page: 1 of 1