Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I died in a horrible car accident last night...

Page: 1 of 1
 Shmargin
04-01-2002, 1:16 PM
 sheaday6
04-02-2002, 12:10 AM
I've been playing that new Freedom Force game, its addictive like a bad drug or pez. And i have to admit, this board is losing pisazz. Its probably due to the lack of Sam and Max news, and idiotic topics to banter on about.
:(
 SyntheticGerbil
04-02-2002, 9:20 AM
Sleep.
 Shmargin
04-02-2002, 9:32 PM
I actually didnt like that Freedom Force game much...I dunno, I think it might hvae been the camera angles, or the fact I was tired as hell when I started playing it, but yeah, I just couldnt get into it.

I have though, been playing Secrets Of Evermore on SNES, anyone else played this back in the day, or recently? Im trying to beat this damn snake boss in the swamp, and he is whipping my ass every time. Is there a way to hurt him more than just running up and slapping him in the face? My characters are like level 12-13 or so, and I just dont seem to be doing enough damage to this guy. I fought him for like a half hour, then i ran out of health stuff, and eventually got beat down.

"And sadly...Shmargin and Scooby were never seen again..."

Is the last thing I see everytime this bastard beats me.
 ZoE GurL
04-10-2002, 4:36 AM
Ive been playing Diablo LoD up untill a lil while ago when my computer crashed and the hard drive was whiped. this usually wouldnt b a problem, but for the fact that i never did and never have acually owned the game.lol

so im back to playing Final Fantacy 7, 8 & 9 on my ps1, well i juz finished 7, im on disk 3 of 8 and just started 9 so i have enough to keep me busy :D
 Jester
04-10-2002, 4:46 PM
Do you? Do you really?
 sheaday6
04-10-2002, 7:25 PM
you may be busy, but ask yourself: are you happy?
 SyntheticGerbil
04-11-2002, 2:49 AM
Eck. Why come in here just to ****ing advertise the things you like. From what I hear, no one cares about another's simple preferences unless they know you. Even then I doubt they would care. Yeah, ZoE GuRl, lol omg rlfmaoamaomtalmalo. ttyl. lol.

Eh...
Page: 1 of 1