Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hard core fans

Page: 1 of 1
 MikeC
04-01-2002, 12:20 AM
I've known some hard core SW fans, but this weekend I met someone who took it to a new level.

One of my brothers friends has the rebel logo tatooed on the back of one arm and the imprial ensignia tatooed on the back of the other arm. Kinda cool, but way beyond what I would do. I don't know, maybe that's just because I'm not into the whole tatoo thing.
 Xirion
04-01-2002, 2:10 AM
lol
 Wraith 8
04-02-2002, 4:47 AM
hey i LOVE Star Wars.... but im not gonna tattoo myself with it..... that goes a little to far for me.. :D
 Com Raven
04-02-2002, 8:43 AM
A mate of mine wanted to do that too...
 Wraith 8
04-04-2002, 4:40 AM
and???? did he do it???
 Rogue15
04-04-2002, 12:32 PM
I want to get RSN tatooed on my right arm or shoulder. :D it would probably hurt tho...
does any1 know what risks getting a tatoo have?
 Darth Evad
04-04-2002, 7:50 PM
I've got a stupid tatoo. Don't get one. I don't regret getting it. I don't even realize I have it anymore, even though it's a band around my left wrist.
An Imperial or Rebel insignia would be kinda cool (on someone else).

I hope Lucas doesn't find out. He'll get sued. :p

I show how much of a fan I am by changing a bunch of the desktop wallpapers at work to SW related stuff. Sometimes I'll save the latest screenshot from JO onto the servers drive, and then set it as the desktop wallpaper on some of the other comps. around work. heh... Everyone knows it was me. :)
Page: 1 of 1