Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

http://www.vastempire.com

Page: 1 of 1
 Spartacus
04-01-2002, 12:54 AM
Name: Vast Empire
Created: Late 1997 (5 years in existence so far)
Affiliation: Empire
Membership: 118
URL: http://www.vastempire.com)

The Vast Empire is an unofficial online gaming organization based on the Imperial side of the Star Wars Universe® created by George Lucas. We are a collection of individuals who play all of the Star Wars computer games made by the LucasArts Entertainment Company. We also do a large amount of online role playing simulations, multiplayer gaming, webpage creation, ICQ/IRC chatting, and Star Wars fiction writing as well.

If you own Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, TIE Fighter, Xwing v.s. TIE Fighter, Xwing Alliance or Galactic Battlegrounds, you are welcome to join us. If you decide to enlist in the ranks, you will start at as a mere Imperial stormtrooper, pilot, technician or an initiate of the Dark Side (pending on which division you join). The amount of activity you put into the club determines how quickly you will rise upwards through the ranks; gaining authority over other club members and eventually even High Command status.

The Star Wars simulation time of our club is currently set prior to the Thrawn Era. All Star Wars fiction written by members pertaining to the club must take place at this exact period in Star Wars history.

The current commanders of the Vast Empire are <a href="mailto:kadann@vastempire.com"> Grand Moff Kadann</a> and <a href="mailto:anakin@vastempire.com">General Anakin</a>. Along with several other lesser ranking members, the latter individuals constitute the Vast Empire High Council which makes all decisions concerning our club division.
 BrainStorm
04-02-2002, 11:19 AM
DANGIT! DANGIT! DANGIT! DANGIT!

I went the whole day without getting fooled. Not once! I went back to the VE site one last time before deleting the bookmark and POW! YOU GOT ME!

I thought about it the whole day. I was thinking that LucasArts was getting too big for its britches. I was thinking about all the work all those sites would have to do to bring themselves into compliance. I was ready to send a strongly worded email to LucasArts!

I fell for it like a blind roofer.

Nice site btw.
Page: 1 of 1