Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruiting Sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 MADawgz
03-31-2002, 6:36 AM
:saberr: Attention!

Recruiting people of any expiriance level for a new saber only clan. Doesn't matter if you suck with one or if your an expert, If you suck we will train you. Dark Forces only however. A web page is underway there is already a few members. No discrmiination between good or bad fighters. If you are interested E-mail me at duelist@sentinelempire.org or get me on ICQ at 108222777.

The Duelist :saberr:
 Shayed
03-31-2002, 7:39 AM
Hi folks, I shall be joining the aformentioned clan and will be more then happy to help out anyone feeling a bit "young" to sabre dueling...force or no force. My e-mail is wern2@hotmail.com and my icq is 967603, shoot me a message. If push comes to shove I can probably run a 2 person server on my cable for some training if we don't have a dedicated setup yet. Search for character name Shade.

Peace:jawa
 ConanTD
03-31-2002, 9:39 AM
Whats the Name of the Clan and tag you'll be using?
 LuxX
03-31-2002, 10:15 AM
currently we are calling ourselves the Dark Sentinels...not sure what tag we are going to be running yet. the name and the tag will be subject for discussion once we reach our minimum membership. the site is also under construction.

http://www.sentinelempire.org)

Pax.
LuxX
 vince
03-31-2002, 8:11 PM
Hi all

I just bought this game like yesterday...
Anyways just looking to join this clan
to learn this game and have fun with you guys...

How do I join?

Email me back at chow_vincevince@yahoo.com
icq at 51542453

Hope to play with you guys soon...
 LuxX
03-31-2002, 9:06 PM
check out our website:

http://www.sentinelempire.org) and click on the jedi knight ii link. We will be getting back to everybody here shortly with more info.

Pax.
LuxX
Page: 1 of 1