Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

wanting to start sabre only clan

Page: 1 of 1
 LuxX
03-30-2002, 9:14 AM
I'm interested in starting a "sabre only" clan (see my previous topic thread) with a one or two other dedicated co-leaders. I am currently hosting and leading a "blade only" clan within the Heretic II community so I have experience to lean on.

I am prepared to help host any new venture, plus have the site designed through a professional graphic art company (hyperthermic studios). I have tons of ideas. Help me out. :)

Anybody interested?

check out http://www.sentinelempire.org) to see my other clan site.

Pax.
LuxX
 Shayed
03-31-2002, 4:06 AM
Hi there, I'd be interested in helping out with the clan. There is a slight catch though. I tend to play off hours. I'm on US Eastern time zone and put in most of my play hours between 7am and Noon. On my nights off (3 nights a week) I'll play in the evening/night as well. I wasn't huge into the community but I did play JK1 and feel as though I've got a good grasp on JK2 so far...if you really need to know if I'm any good I'll hop in a game with ya. I have a ton of time each night at work to put into a clan as well. Outside of game type things. Planning, orginaztion, etc. Shoot me a message, if nothing else for basic entry into the clan as I plan on joining a saber clan. Anyway, hope to hear from ya.

e-mail : wern2@hotmail.com

If you are replying tonight use e-mail as I'll be at work for another 6 hours.

Peace:jawa
Page: 1 of 1