Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Am I doing something wrong??

Page: 1 of 1
 Bifficvs
11-19-2001, 7:41 PM
Note: this involves campaign storylines, go away if you don't want to read about them!!!

When you go to capture Theed palace, and build a monument there, once I get the reinforecement workers onto palace grounds, like I'm supposed to, it says something about OOM-9 failing and it says I'm deafeated. What am I missing?
 T.I.E
11-19-2001, 10:21 PM
I did something dumb playing that campaign for the TF, I accidentallty hit the delete key and oom-9 blew up.....you did not do that did you? I hope not, and by the way save often and right before any major game points so if something does screw up or you get blown to bits you can start where you saved. Also if you lose all you starting workers you will lose.
 WC_heavyarms
11-26-2001, 9:21 PM
If there was a big fight, he's dead. Make sure troopers are around them, especially for the Kaadu troopers. They are a pain.
 Mr Kranky
11-27-2001, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by Bifficvs
Note: this involves campaign storylines, go away if you don't want to read about them!!!

When you go to capture Theed palace, and build a monument there, once I get the reinforecement workers onto palace grounds, like I'm supposed to, it says something about OOM-9 failing and it says I'm deafeated. What am I missing?

How many workers/troops did you have? Doesn't the Objectives say something about needing atleast 5 troops and 1 worker. I can't remember. I didn't recieve the mission failed when I played the level.
 JimJedi
12-13-2001, 10:45 PM
I believe its just 5 troops needed at the theed palace gate. nother question: Did you build your throne (monument) within the 4 flags. I made that mistake the first time thru and the mission failed.:fett:
Page: 1 of 1