Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

unreadable menu text

Page: 1 of 1
 LightningBaron
03-29-2002, 7:20 PM
im running a V5500 agp with the latest x3dfx drivers and wicked gl trial version, and when i first load up the game its fine, and in game i have no graphical bugs, but after playing the game and quitting out to the menu all the text becomes unreadable, all the characters turn into squares and i dont know the menu like the back of my hand, so obviously its pretty frustrating, anyone know a full fix for this? i figuered out a temp fix, and that is to get to the gfx menu and alter the resolution then alter it back, but this doesnt always work when i go back ingame. any help would be great.

a second more minor this is when i try to search for net games, it says getting server info and does nothing, ive left it ages and even alt+tab to desktop to check my connection is busy, and it isnt, im on a 56k modem

thanks alot

Baron
Page: 1 of 1