Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango OST

Page: 1 of 1
 asdf12
03-29-2002, 8:23 AM
Hi there!

I am searching for the Full Soundtrack of Grim Fandango (I have the CD, but there are not all the Tracks). On your Site I found a section with all the links, but their all Death. I've got an FTP Server, and I would be very happy if somebody could upload these files. Finaly the Files will be able to download for everyone.

thx to all
 MeddlingMonk
03-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Why not get Scumm Revisisted and rip 'em from the game yourself?
 Tall Guy
03-29-2002, 4:24 PM
why indeed...(how do u use that thing neway?)
 asdf12
03-30-2002, 10:21 AM
where can i get this, and how to use this?
 MeddlingMonk
03-30-2002, 12:49 PM
First you go get the program here (http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/) . It has a decent help file and you can get information from the site, too, and there's a forum.

Basically, though, this is what you need to do. The program is kind of like Windows Explorer in that the contents of game files are represented in an expandable tree. In the case of GF music you'd just load up a music file (YearXmus.lab), expand the tree to see all the files, select tracks to preview or to save as WAV files. It's not a very complicated program. Once you've got WAV files you can edit them if you want (fading out the ends is a good idea on some), burn them to a CD, convert them to MP3, or whatever.
 Tall Guy
03-30-2002, 12:56 PM
never tried it with GF, only MI. oh well im off to have a go now
Page: 1 of 1