Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

retrieving the lightsabre (spoilers?)

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Cloak
03-29-2002, 3:01 AM
Retrieving the lightsabre...um...well, I think I have it half figured out...like...okay. There's the lightsabre, all safe and sound behind bars. So I found the rock that you stand on, that takes you under this passage...but at the same time, the cage rises up. Now, I tried many, MANY times to use Force Speed to grab the sabre, but I'm never fast enough. What am I missing?
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 3:07 AM
Use force pull after you use force speed to pull it out.:)
 Dark Cloak
03-29-2002, 3:09 AM
*tries...* My GOD! Must have to be fast...cause I tried three times...must...keep trying. ;)
 L'Equa Sinar
03-29-2002, 9:27 AM
heh, i'm at the same part :) Started using speed, thought "uh-oh, this aint helping!" Then started using jump to get up to the top then speed to run down, didn't work!! lol, then i just decided to start trying pull, but i can never target it right when i am in my mad panic run for the saber!!! lol :) Gimme a few hours, then i'll have it!!! lol, lucky old kyle's force recharges nice 'n' quickly ;)
 Lithium
03-29-2002, 9:51 AM
thank god for this thread.. tearing my hair out...
Page: 1 of 1