Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck already... please help.

Page: 1 of 1
 jedi650
03-29-2002, 2:37 AM
I just got the game today, and I'm already stuck on one of the first levels. I am on the one where there's an icey room, and you crawl through the vent above it and end up in a room with an electrified pool of water on the ground. Then there's a door below that goes into a big room with a few turrets. I'm stuck there... i don't know where to go or what to do! any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!
 Valdarious
03-29-2002, 2:44 AM
Grr, I forgot how to post in spoiler mode and I dont see it above, I know what you need to do but I dont want to post a spoiler out in the open.... try to keep your mind open to rooms you cant get too, like do you see something in a room that you cant reach but a weapon might trigger something? Trying to be a lil vague here till I find a way to post spoiler.
 OnlyOneCanoli
03-29-2002, 2:44 AM
Welcome to the forums, Jedi650. I'll be moving this to our Strategy Central forum which is for hints, tips, strategies, etc.

I would help you with your question, but I can't quite understand what you're asking. Maybe somebody else can lend a hand.
 jedi650
03-29-2002, 1:51 PM
OK, how do you defeat an AT-ST!? I've thrown 6 thermal dets. at it!! And it still won't go down!
 squirrel1
03-29-2002, 4:59 PM
I used the Stun Bator(Weapon 1) after I've thrown all my thermal detonators
and it worked !
 Nightstalker
03-29-2002, 8:45 PM
I'm stuck at exactly the same spot and if you have figured it out by now, please do spill the beans!

I find that whenever I'm about to panic/go into a frenzy, secondary fire with the blaster rifle (weapon no. 3) seems to work pretty good for me.
It definately takes out close range targets quite rapidly!:deathii:
 BlackRoc
03-31-2002, 9:16 PM
th AT-ST is easy... don't use your weapons there is something better near by.
 Willmore
03-31-2002, 10:29 PM
Yes, think of higher ^
|

POWERS !!!
spoiler below
go to the control room to the left of where you start, and there's an elevator switch there. use the elevator.
Unless ofcourse, you're on a totally different level, in that case, disregard :-) .
Page: 1 of 1