Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ok i feel like an idiot... first dark jedi fight....

Page: 1 of 1
 Wesman
03-29-2002, 2:29 AM
i cant seem to beat the guy that takes jan hostage.... nothing seems to work, he pushes my detonators away, chokes/lightnings me :( and blocks all my bolts... i dotn have a saber yet heh... i must be a moron :(
 m9e
03-29-2002, 2:46 AM
You are supposed to let him kill you, except he doesn't really kill you, it goes to a cutscene instead.
 StooJ
03-29-2002, 2:48 AM
The guy that takes Jan hostage? The first time. Well, you have two options. You could spend the rest of the game on this one fight, or you could fight to the death, and the plot can then carry on. You aren't meant to win this one, and that guy is a very sad, mistreated little dark Jedi. He has issues, so let him walk all over you the first time, just so he can find some self importance.
 Wesman
03-29-2002, 2:49 AM
LMAO i would reload everytime i would almost die!!!! i was pulling the hair out!
 OnlyOneCanoli
03-29-2002, 3:00 AM
Don't feel down, man. It took me about eight tries to figure this out. I'm sure it's happening to quite a few other people too, hehe.
Page: 1 of 1