Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheapest Way to Kill Desan, also the funniest!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Willie8911
03-29-2002, 2:00 AM
Hi, I'm new here, but I had to post just to tell you what just happened to me. I recently beat the game 20 minutes ago, and I won by accident. I was jumping around the top of the battle ground trying to activate the switches to power up the jedi booster bolt thing.

Dasan jumped up after me, and in haste, I accidently pressed my "release seeker droid." Then I fell back below by the beam. I charge up, and I am waiting for Desan to come down, but I see him fighting with the seeker droid.

IT was REALLY Funny, he was force lightning it, throwing his saber at it, even jumping at it, but he couldn't kill it. So I throw out my trusty rocket launcher and preceded to blow his distracted ass away. He refused to challenge me. Then game over. Really anti-climatic, but really funny. He just can't kill that useless seeker droid!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1